Resource icon

Skins Force India Update 3.2 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
was it the same permission you aquired from Codemasters to edit the copyrighted files within the F1 2014 game title?....no I did not think so!......People claim far too much here, like they have invented the wheel....ever since my days editing for F1 Challenge (ea sports) users claim this and claim that...bottom line is knowone outside of the licence holder (currently Codemasters) has ANY permission to use any of the material included, models, logos etc etc......yet us modders do!,,and always will.........yet within every forum you get the ` I did this` and `I did that`...`he stole my work`...bla bla bla.....as soon as you upload the file you do not own it anymore (not that you ever did own it!!!).....people go on that they have `worked`(if they call it work!!!) on a file for hours and days, then upload it ,,,then someone makes it better and they complain!....HOW DO YOU THINK THE ORIGINAL OWNERS FEEL?????.....all I see here is `hypocrisy` in its true form........just enjoy the files and stop looking for credit to boost your ego, if current `modders` are here just looking for a `pat on the back` to inflate a low ego, then we really are in trouble in the modding world......I stay clear of this if I can help it and mod for the Rfactor community.....once into a decent framework all this petty moaning goes out the window.......if you do not want this to happen then simply keep the edits to yourself...as soon as you upload it then its called `sharing`...something the internet was designed for!....
Thanks Buddy for your support... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back