For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

selling my sim rig, as well as a porsche Turbo S wheel.
simrig is $275 without wheel or pedals but comes with adapter for clubsport pedals that allows you to move the pedals from left to right , so you can use right or left foot braking. Wheel price, I have to check.

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
I'm cursed or something.

Bought a used G27 from this thread, almost 3 months ago. Still nothing.

Giving up on it ever arriving, I decide to get one here for double the money. And lo and behold, no stores here have them. Sent an email a few weeks ago, they said ask again later this month. Asked again now, they said that a batch of 30 will be imported, but no specific dates, ask again in two weeks. :love:

/rant over

Upvote 0
I'm cursed or something.

Bought a used G27 from this thread, almost 3 months ago. Still nothing.

Giving up on it ever arriving, I decide to get one here for double the money. And lo and behold, no stores here have them. Sent an email a few weeks ago, they said ask again later this month. Asked again now, they said that a batch of 30 will be imported, but no specific dates, ask again in two weeks. :love:

/rant over

Hey Senad, did you get it from steve337? If so, let me know. He has been ripping people off in almost every sim racing forum.

Upvote 0
Hey Senad, did you get it from steve337? If so, let me know. He has been ripping people off in almost every sim racing forum.
I bought a wheel from steve337 in December and guess what? I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I feel like such a sucker!! I'm hoping Paypal can help me out. steve666 does appear to be a ripoff.

Upvote 0
I bought a wheel from steve337 in December and guess what? I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I feel like such a sucker!! I'm hoping Paypal can help me out. steve666 does appear to be a ripoff.

I had to submit a claim against him on PayPal. I advise you do the same. Since they have already ruled against him once, you should be able to easily get your money back. If you need some help, I would gladly do whatever I can. I have a lot of info on this guy.

Upvote 0
I had to submit a claim against him on PayPal. I advise you do the same. Since they have already ruled against him once, you should be able to easily get your money back. If you need some help, I would gladly do whatever I can. I have a lot of info on this guy.
Yes, I filed a claim with paypal after numerous attempts to contact the seller failed to produce a reply. Paypal has credited my account the full sales price. Thank you for your offer of help Evan, and a heads up to the rest of you,"STEVE337 IS A RIPOFF".

Upvote 0
New in Box Driving Force GT for sale

Hey Guys,

I wanted to give someone a chance to pick this up, before i ebay it, I have a driving force gt new in box for sale. I picked up a Fanatec and so have no use for this.

I'm selling it for $140 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

Upvote 0
For Sale: Leo Bodnar Precision Joystick Controller [BUO836]

LLike the title says, I have a Leo Bodnar BUO836 digital and analog control board for sale.

Leo's site is down so these are going to be hard to come by. New they cost $55 shipped.

Also, I have a whole bunch of micro momentary switches I will throw in for an extra $10 if interested. Crappy picture.

1130091417.jpg

Make me an offer. Please email me. First come first serve. I only deal through PayPal.

evan.madore@gmail.com

Upvote 0
For Sale: Thrustmaster F430 FFB

Some more cleaning out the closet.

I have for sale my Thrustmaster F430 FFB wheel. The only reason I don't use it is because I upgraded. Everything works soundly. There is a tiny bit of wear where your thumbs rest. I will add pictures per request, really though, you can just look them up. Nothing is different.

$60 + Shipping. Will ship anywhere at your cost of course.

Also, I have a spare set up F430 pedals brand new. I got them just in case when someone was selling them.

Spare F430 Pedals $20 + shipping

I deal through PayPal only. Email is the fastest way to reach me.

evan.madore@gmail.com

Upvote 0
Brand new set of G27 pedals. Just received G27 now and already have some Nixim modded G25 pedals and too much hassle opening them up and transferring the Nixim.

£65inc

BT prefered but Paypal fine

UK only, will not ship outside

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 127 8.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 160 10.5%