1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashbacks.... weren't those in F1 2011

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by pasta815tim, Aug 10, 2012.

1. pasta815tim

pasta815tim

Ratings:
    +43

YAY FLASHBACKS! Oh wait, weren't those in F1 2011. Right, so what have they done differently in F1 2012 with the flashbacks... or is all of this just a lie... seems like typical CM conduct~ :thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Zoltan Hadadi

Zoltan Hadadi

Ratings:
    +459
    We got flashbacks even in F1 2010. If I remember well Grid or Dirt was the first game with flashbacks.

• Like Like x 4
  3. pasta815tim

pasta815tim

Ratings:
    +43
    Exactly so why the **** are they talking about it (on the dev diary) as if it's a new feature. They talk about strategy and all that... like they didn't exist since F1 2010. Strategies can't vary because of :poop: tyre simulation -.-

This dev diary is really... pointless and useless. I don't need Steven Hood commentating on the F1 2012, they should just give us a pole position lap of Alonso at Hockenheim in the wet or something~

• Like Like x 4
  4. Kartik Sri Harsha

Kartik Sri Harsha

Ratings:
    +599
    I agree with the Statement above this Video didn't even told us what was in the YDT like showing a Lap with any car around Abudhabi or even OSQ We know what was strategy means and we know what Flashback means
    So it was a bit foolish if we had a clear Hot lap on tracks we saw races then we might able to see how much the Lap times are adjusted

• Like Like x 1
  5. Victor Ivanov

Victor Ivanov

Ratings:
    +1,518
    I agree with all points except for tyre simulations. Yes it was bad in 2011 but we don't know what is it going to be in 2012. Let's just wait :)