F1 2012 Flashbacks.... weren't those in F1 2011

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
We got flashbacks even in F1 2010. If I remember well Grid or Dirt was the first game with flashbacks.
Exactly so why the **** are they talking about it (on the dev diary) as if it's a new feature. They talk about strategy and all that... like they didn't exist since F1 2010. Strategies can't vary because of :poop: tyre simulation -.-

This dev diary is really... pointless and useless. I don't need Steven Hood commentating on the F1 2012, they should just give us a pole position lap of Alonso at Hockenheim in the wet or something~

I agree with the Statement above this Video didn't even told us what was in the YDT like showing a Lap with any car around Abudhabi or even OSQ We know what was strategy means and we know what Flashback means
So it was a bit foolish if we had a clear Hot lap on tracks we saw races then we might able to see how much the Lap times are adjusted

Exactly so why the **** are they talking about it (on the dev diary) as if it's a new feature. They talk about strategy and all that... like they didn't exist since F1 2010. Strategies can't vary because of :poop: tyre simulation -.-

This dev diary is really... pointless and useless. I don't need Steven Hood commentating on the F1 2012, they should just give us a pole position lap of Alonso at Hockenheim in the wet or something~
I agree with all points except for tyre simulations. Yes it was bad in 2011 but we don't know what is it going to be in 2012. Let's just wait :)

RaceDepartment Store

Realism to the max - that's the ideology of these inverted pedals. Pivot points, arrangement, distances and overall feeling, just like in a real car! Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 599,95 Features Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars High resolution pedals with...
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals All-metal construction (excluding pedal...
The Podium Kill Switch is designed for use with all Podium Series Direct Drive wheel bases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Brushed aluminium Emergency Stop button instantly cuts power to any connected Podium Series wheel base. Dedicated power button to remotely turn on (and...
800mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included. VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...
Take your shifting to the next level with the Fanatec RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 49,95 Features Fully adjustable : height, inclination, left or right hand side Steel construction for extra durability and stability For use with Fanatec, G25/G27 or T500...