F1 2012 Flashbacks.... weren't those in F1 2011

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
We got flashbacks even in F1 2010. If I remember well Grid or Dirt was the first game with flashbacks.
Exactly so why the **** are they talking about it (on the dev diary) as if it's a new feature. They talk about strategy and all that... like they didn't exist since F1 2010. Strategies can't vary because of :poop: tyre simulation -.-

This dev diary is really... pointless and useless. I don't need Steven Hood commentating on the F1 2012, they should just give us a pole position lap of Alonso at Hockenheim in the wet or something~

I agree with the Statement above this Video didn't even told us what was in the YDT like showing a Lap with any car around Abudhabi or even OSQ We know what was strategy means and we know what Flashback means
So it was a bit foolish if we had a clear Hot lap on tracks we saw races then we might able to see how much the Lap times are adjusted

Exactly so why the **** are they talking about it (on the dev diary) as if it's a new feature. They talk about strategy and all that... like they didn't exist since F1 2010. Strategies can't vary because of :poop: tyre simulation -.-

This dev diary is really... pointless and useless. I don't need Steven Hood commentating on the F1 2012, they should just give us a pole position lap of Alonso at Hockenheim in the wet or something~
I agree with all points except for tyre simulations. Yes it was bad in 2011 but we don't know what is it going to be in 2012. Let's just wait :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%