Fictional Williams-Honda & Williams Mercedes

Skins Fictional Williams-Honda & Williams Mercedes 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Fictional Williams-Honda - Fictional Williams-Honda, car only.

Greetings :thumbsup:

this is my 2nd mod. Fictional Williams Honda. :D
car livery only.
this skin is based on my previous work. but now with correct 2014 driver numbers (Massa : 19, Bottas : 77).
i've changed & added some logos here. and also made the car in dark blue (originally in blue)
done ONLY in HD res. so enjoy :D
Big thanks to ML2166 for the 3D Models :thumbsup:

View attachment 48064

View attachment 48065

View attachment 48066

View attachment 48068...

Read more about this resource...

Very creative car and nice looking,Mercedes-Benz version would be better, but in general good job:).
thank you very much :D :thumbsup:
i've done the mercedes-benz ver & i would to upload it BUT connection issue prevent me to upload this new updated resource (uploading attempt always fail! even though the file size is around 2MB) :( i'l try to upload it again around next 30min.

here is the pic :D how do you think
merc2.jpg

thank you very much :D :thumbsup:
i've done the mercedes-benz ver & i would to upload it BUT connection issue prevent me to upload this new updated resource (uploading attempt always fail! even though the file size is around 2MB) :( i'l try to upload it again around next 30min.

here is the pic :D how do you think
View attachment 48113
The render looks really bad. Although the idea is very good and the car too. Great job, as Wilmer said this car deserves a proper render:)

Photoshop isn't really good for renders. Use cinema 4d for example. It's capable of amazing renders :).
thanks for the tips :D gonna try it.

some OOT : it's just me or i can upload my updated resource on mediafire perfectly but when i upload the updated resources (williams honda & williams mercedes included) on RD i faced an error when uploading :O_o:

could someone tell me how to put an external link (such as mediafire, putlocker, mega etc) as the download link of the "download now" button? :O_o:

If i'm not mistaken if you make an update you can't download the previous version so you should have put an external link for the mercedes-benz one , and now the honda version isn't avaliable.
both versions are included in one file that i've been uploaded in updated resource, so the honda ver is still remain inside. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back