30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
Track: Falkenberg (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 1 sprint (15 laps) + 1 feature race (40 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Fiat 500 Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins used by Kevin Leu, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

[signuplist]88[/signuplist]

Results here.

Abarth time :love:. Was hoping Nordschleife would be released by now, but maybe in time for the next event.

Anyway, short track, great little cars, should be fun. Sprint + Feature race, I was doing 40-something second laps, so that'll be about 10 and 25 minute long race.
Was thinking about lowering the damage, to about 30%, thoughts?

Regular starting procedure this time, the cars are slow, so I'm hoping there will be little drama.

If you have skins you'd like to use, post them here, and I'll put them in the zip file.

Ive never been a fan of the Abarth, just don't understand its handling ( lift oversteer -spin etc) it feels like the original 500 with a rear engine which is odd as its a modern F/F config. However, this awesome track and the little shoebox work together so well you can sign me up.
There are a whole lot of extra skins available - the 2011 Motogp colours/riders that look pretty good too. I think I got them from RSR, as usual.

Messed with setup for days and finally went back to default. Its better than anything I could come up with.
There were some of us racing on the server and my car just quit and would not restart. Went back to box and no messages and plenty of fuel. It started fine in the box. Weird. But fun cars to drive!

Before 2 weeks i missed a race because a thunderbolt destroyed my router,a/c and motherboard of my pc.Today another one destroyed my hard disc...I feel cursed!

Ouch, bad luck :frown:

Anyway, fun race. A bit of mayhem in race 1, I think Daniel O. forgot to turn on his car on the start :tongue:, so there was a mini pile-up involving him, Adam, and myself.
Had to pit twice, unfortunately, so not a great race results-wise.

Race 2 was brilliant! Ozan, Can, Adam and me running close together early on, Ozan and Can collided, and we all went off, LOL. After that, was just me and Ozan till the end.
No other incidents for me, nice start too, kudos to everyone.

Results here.

Thanks to everyone who joined, especially Sergio for sticking around, even though the Abarth isn't his favourite car :tongue:
See you all next week :fwd:

The race was so tiring that I've already forgotten what happened! But I remember having great fun.

I spun in weird place in Race 1 and Daniel absolutely smashed me to pieces, I wish I'd saved the reply, it felt like I went 20 metres up in the air. Sorry Daniel for getting in the way!

Race 2 was particularly good, especially my battle with Can, who I'd been watching battle with Senad until the Croatian got away!

Great cars to race with and a really well suited track.

The results thing is great - amazing stats.

Thanks to all who raced, and well done to Kevin!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back