30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
Track: Falkenberg (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 1 sprint (15 laps) + 1 feature race (40 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Fiat 500 Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins used by Kevin Leu, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

[signuplist]88[/signuplist]

Results here.

Interesting stats! Consistency is what I aim for. But I need to be faster!! Faster is the hard part when you don't have talent. I found this car easier to drive with worn tires! Does that mean the tire pressure should be higher? Thanks for the racing!!

Interesting stats! Consistency is what I aim for. But I need to be faster!! Faster is the hard part when you don't have talent. I found this car easier to drive with worn tires! Does that mean the tire pressure should be higher? Thanks for the racing!!

LOL, no talent, and finished 5th and 3rd. What does that say about the rest of us :tongue:

Don't think anything can be said about the tire pressure there, too many variables, you could simply prefer a more sliding car.

It was fun to get into the race seat again. First time I drive a club race with H pattern gearbox and clutch. Some miss shifts at the beginning of race 1, but it got better.

I seem to have started right were my pace was, since I pulled away from the ones behind, and couldn't keep up with the ones in front when they weren't fighting. But anyway, it was fun. :)

that was hilarious, everyone within a tenth or two of each other meant lots of cars near each other and not gaining no matter what you tried. race 1 I tried to start in 2nd for less wheel spin and went nowhere, lol, but caused a big pile up. Still, we 3 or 4 at the back had a cracking race. Race 2 start and I hit Sergio who was taking avoiding action due to the car ahead of him i think. Had another good dice with Adam but spun into turn 2 (about my 100th spin there over the last two days).
had a few accidents and called it a day early in race two as i was getting slower and slower.
These would be good for a demolition darby type race.
Senad, we are still 4th and 5th on the Rank!!. madness.

that was hilarious, everyone within a tenth or two of each other meant lots of cars near each other and not gaining no matter what you tried.
I loved the last corner, often gained a bit at that corner exit. Riding right on another driver's bumper sometimes (I see a 0,180s gap there :D)
That's another reason why I love these slower cars: minimal netcode issues.

Senad, we are still 4th and 5th on the Rank!!. madness.
:woot:

But still almost a second behind 1st :eek:. No clue how that works really, maybe some really stable cutting of the first chicane, LOL.

I was doing 5th -small lift and then pray it didn't start bouncing or oversteering into the approach to t2. tried it in 6th and somehow manged a stable entry to t2. that's where I got that 45.1 from I think, the rest of the lap bar the last cnr is pretty easy to be consistent in.
Kevin was doing it in 6th with no stability issues - must be a really good setup, I messed mine around too much looking for more terminal speed by raising the ride height. Couldn't get near that time again and kept spinning into t2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back