FFGSC Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFGSC German Sprint

BAILEY WINS FROM POLE
wwcGeEeWa8.png

Matt Bailey took a near perfect start to the season with victory from pole position at the Hockenheimring. With a strong start, the Prifelli manager quickly left the pack behind, trying to open a safe gap to anyone chasing behind. Which was much easier than expected, as a large amount of the field struggled in the wet German conditions, with a host of high profile drivers finding themselves in gravel traps, some in collisions, some with simple mistakes. With that, it soon looked as if there was going to be a clear battle beginning between Bailey and Optima recruit Sasha Jednak who started 8th. Behind there were battles brewing, with Falcon losing Rinneaho after colliding with teammate Tottos and BRT finding itself yo-yo-ing up and down the field.
In the end, Bailey made his strategy work, with Joseph Wright keeping a clean nose for second ahead of a surging Falcon pair of Utzer and Tottos. BRT had a strong day too, with three cars getting points allowing for the first time that a team won't be receiving it's full allocation of points in FFGSC.

Next race in this round will be from Kyalami in just a moment!

Unfortunate for Manolis to tangle and happen to end beached on the gravel trap. What are we doing with circuits nowadays, we can't have gravel ruin a race, plus they're unsafe, we need tarmac runoffs! :D

Curious how Damian plonked the car in 2nd (well done!) and later the car just faded, since our strat relied way more heavily on race performance. Rain might've had a harsher effect than thought. But we know now that this thing has pace!

UTZER LEADS IN SOUTH AFRICA
PpGpBoj6cb.png

A blistering lap from German ace Ben Utzer has landed him pole position for the South African Sprint. However, he will lineup alongside the #33 SNL of Jordan Bradford, having just edged the British driver by a mere 3 thousandths of a second. Joseph Wright in the #34 SNL will be on the second row as well, a clear sign of confidence from the team that they can hold onto those positions later into the race. Further back, Keranen Motorsport and 2KF1 Racing both have their two cars inside the ten, while Omer Said finds himself at nearly the opposite end of the grid from his BRT teammates, who seem to again have favoured race pace.

And I just realised that Ben already has more points after one race than he had in S5 for me -.-
I dont know what it was with me and BRT. Lots of potential but the racea were full of bad luck.
Remember when you quit mid season and i got a seat with one of the backmarkera and won my second race?

FFGSC South African Sprint

gNNcEQdmub.png

Luke Rosella made it two wins from two races for Prifelli Racing as they take a strong lead in the Teams Championship. The #55, still running a temporary livery as the team negotiates with sponsors, was near the front for most of the day, however inherited through the middle of the race and held on from rookie DTK driver Jason Lutz. James McNamara opened his account with third, while Joseph Wright will be wondering what went wrong as he slid off at Turn 1 with a comfortable lead in the early stages and falling to the rear of the field.
DTK had a strong race with double points, while 2KF1 and Prifelli joined them in achieving that. Optima endured a torrid day with two accidents and an engine failure, while BRT had to settle for a sole eighth for Stephan Bohner.

All applicable tables will be on the way soon, likely with a quick round recap.

Wow, Tapio doesn't like his front wheels :roflmao:
Hockenheim was a mess and I'm just glad we managed to finish and get some points. Kyalami was much better, but we didn't get that double podium or win we hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes