Resource icon

Apps FFBClip app 5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Having the same issue where ffb clip is causing the game to crash, cant figure out why still. Was working fine the previous week but i tried to play today and it started to do the same issue.

Hi great app but is it possible to set one global gain for all tracks? i dont like that audi s1 at mugello it sets 75% ffb which is very good but at nurburgring it sets 90%ffb which is too heavy
i tried typing in .ini preferglobal = 1 but i dont know what it does and i thought it is this option i want to have one same ffb per car for all tracks not car/track combos
thanks for app

Hi Atle Dreier and many thanks for your amazing app. As Dario told it will be fantastic to have a global gain that avoid to have same FFB gain for all tracks. Do you have any aupdate about this feature? Can be implemented?

Thanks

I can see the FFBCLIP box under apps, but not under app windows in AC CM. I noticed in FFBCLIP folder within python apps that the FFBCLIP folder is empty apart from a folder named "Config". But that folder itself is also empty

Would really love to try this but as with a number of others I have extracted files into my steamapps\common\assettocorsa folder and then activated FFBclip in the CM->Assetto Corsa->Apps section but FFBclip is not visible in App Windows. Doe that mean FFBclip is running but I just cant open the window to look at data. And is there a way I can get FFBclip to be seen in App Windows? CM version 1.60.

Would really love to try this but as with a number of others I have extracted files into my steamapps\common\assettocorsa folder and then activated FFBclip in the CM->Assetto Corsa->Apps section but FFBclip is not visible in App Windows. Doe that mean FFBclip is running but I just cant open the window to look at data. And is there a way I can get FFBclip to be seen in App Windows? CM version 1.60.
Umm. Problem solved when I did a downgrade and upgrade of CSP...

I am able to open FFB clip in game but it seems like its not working at all since I'm still clipping. My documents folder is on a different drive from my install folder so that may be a reason why its not working.

I tried all of the above mentioned methods but I have had no luck. I've attached my py_log if anyone thinks they can help me out. Thanks.

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 109
Hi. I have two questions for my understanding of this App.

In non dynamic mode after i drive two laps, the ffb diales in more and more, but still varies, how many laps must i drive to have it dialed in rock solid?
And, when i change track with Same Car even, i have to do this calibration laps over and over again. Cant i safe them per car for all tracks?
(CSL DD 8nm)

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Super good app.
I was wondering if using this app the gain setting in the game set up menu matters anymore. I have put it at 100% for all cars (which is well above what I used to use before using your app). I then tweak the feedback the FF strenght per car using your app. Am I doing things correctly or should I decrease the gain in the game set up menu as recommended by most (who are most likely not using your app). Thanks for a great app. and thanks in advance for your advice.
Marc

Having the same issue where ffb clip is causing the game to crash, cant figure out why still. Was working fine the previous week but i tried to play today and it started to do the same issue.
Just delete the files in the Config folder happened to me as well I fixed it by deleting it which may have been corrupted.

Last edited:
Hi, regarding DD mode "hardware Max Torque", should that be set to maximum sustained nm or peak nm torque? I have my peak torque set to 13nm in AC's CSP CM settings. Some clarification would be appreciated, thanks.

In content manager Python apps is checked. After unzipping rar file in common apps/assettocosa there is no ffbclipp to choose. Can it only be activated in AC and not CM?

I have four screens of apps for AC (Race, Practice, Test, no-apps). If FFBClip is visible in one screen, is it still working invisibly in the background while I'm using another screen? Is this affected by the CM "background app" setting?

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for bringing this problem up again as i've read through most reviews and questions and tried multiple solutions. At the end it seems that i still couldn't get FFBClip to show up on app window. I only managed to have it show up on the UI Modules.
Below are methods i've tried,
1. Follow the instructions unpacking the rar file(content and apps) to AC main folder. *only UI Modules, no window app on the right, CM and Launcher*
2. Move the items in the file to Icons and Phyton accordingly. *only UI Modules avaible, nothing on app window on the right and also crashes and went back to menu*
3. Tried the py_log method. *only UI modules, and my entire window app bar has gone completely different*

I am not sure if i have complicated things or not but i've tried uninstall and reinstall and then retry step by step again. Didn't work at the end. Seriously need some help. So jealous of everyone else that has a fantastic experience on the Sim.

thanks

i cant say there is fantastic experience, as this add-on is just an attempt, to workaround an issue.
i think you are having a problem not related to ffbclip.
the "installation" procedure is, as simple as unpacking the archive into game's folder, and going to game's options and enabling it.
every day there are multiple users complaining of stuff not working, caused by incompatible or broken mods.
i just installed it and it works as intended.

Check to see whether the problem is in how the "different apps for different modes" (race, hotlap, etc.) CM feature might be hiding the app. That's what the problem was for me, even though I had not deliberately changesd my apps/mode configuration.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 157 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 53 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 66 36.7%