AC Ferrari SF70H @ Red Bull Ring - Sat 30Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Haven't turned a lap, but that's not unusual for me.

As far as the humor and Germans go, I have a good friend that is THE Porsche Factory Jaskass @Dirk Steffen that keeps us all in stitches:D

You are NOT going to make me drive this half-car to make a setup, NO … NO, NONONONONO … NO ! Never going to happen … NO!

giphy.gif

NO!

I would never ask a man that doesn't know how to fly to work on something with wings so you're safe Amigo:p

Oh I can fly just fine, don't you worry about me, see:

You should worry about this poor bugger who clearly can't fly - his name is Andrew and he clearly MUST be related to Andrew @InsaneOzzie aka "The Convict" - look, he even wears the proper convict jumpsuit just in fancy navy color the day:

Oh I can fly just fine, don't you worry about me, see:

You should worry about this poor bugger who clearly can't fly - his name is Andrew and he clearly MUST be related to Andrew @InsaneOzzie aka "The Convict" - look, he even wears the proper convict jumpsuit just in fancy navy color the day:

Cant say I know the gent above^^ and we're clearly not related, no resemblance what so ever, so
not sure how you came to such a conclusion Dirk, for a start, he's not a blonde, and he looks dumb!, I am a blonde, and do not look dumb!:whistling::whistling::p;):D

Cant say I know the gent above^^ and we're clearly not related, no resemblance what so ever, so
not sure how you came to such a conclusion Dirk, for a start, he's not a blonde, and he looks dumb!, I am a blonde, and do not look dumb!:whistling::whistling::p;):D
Of course you are right, you are our favorite blonde beauty dear La Convictress …

blonde-wig-hair-flip-drag-queen-fashion_925x.progressive.jpg

… which brings us to the important point of when are we seeing your beauty at the track and am I getting a chance to bump you?

Hi Bobby, just a quick question. Has been considered before I joined to change the starting time for Saturday night races as Europe are 2hrs ahead of GMT so race starts at 10pm? This is Wife- and social life time in my case and will get me in trouble sooner or later. I would really love to participate in all upcoming F1 events, that's why...

Hi Bobby, just a quick question. Has been considered before I joined to change the starting time for Saturday night races as Europe are 2hrs ahead of GMT so race starts at 10pm? This is Wife- and social life time in my case and will get me in trouble sooner or later. I would really love to participate in all upcoming F1 events, that's why...
Unfortunately, this is the only time I can host the races on Saturday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back