AC Ferrari SF70H @ Red Bull Ring - Sat 30Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington, I think that you did forget me :cautious:
or you don't want me to get in. :confused:
:whistling: :D

I'll sign you up now. The Krazy Germans post right after yours had me slightly distracted. I think that's his plan all the time anyway:D
noooo-gif-darth-vader-3.gif

Will have to check, maybe. I could share as I did not hit anyone and got out of the way for you really really fast guys. I collected "thank you's" more than fast laps.

Sadly I only found the posted setup from yesterday after the race, will test it today and see if I finally get below 1:08. I was too slow in the corners last night as my rear was sliding too much, regardless, people who can drive race trim lap times around and below 1:05 are racing idols to me...

Hope to race with you again.

Chris

Thanks. I must say yesterday has been a very clean race for what concerns the blue flags. Usually there's always someone not noticing them or not respecting them, but yesterday everyone was very carefull and respectful.
I'll take the chance to say sorry to everyone for not having respected the track limits entirely. I really thought i was inside the white lines, the onboard camera really gave me that impression, but i checked now the second part of the race (the only one showed in my replay) and it looks like i was going a bit too wide in some places.

I do not remember a race where I did so many mistakes for some time. Started on softs and lost a place which I was able to recover later. I was doing a decent race pace but my setup was not very well areo-balanced resulting in an off track that ended me on the damn pits, so I decided to switch to SS, which was not that bad, but I did not took advantage of the longer duration of the soft compound. I did about three run-offs and a contact which make me lost a lot of time. Still I kept the head down and for the last 22 minutes got again on pits for new SS. Was able to recover some places and saw @Celtic Pharaoh was struggling with his pace, so I went all 100% with the electric engine and by the middle end of the last lap I was on his gearbox. On the last turn we went side by side and it was a drag race to the end with almost 0% battery, but still able to take his position.

Too bad we did not got a bigger grid, but still it was good fun and good driving by all. This car requires much more technical and strategy setup configuration. For me sometimes is very frustrating to develop a proper setup, but when you get it right is very rewarding. At some times, I prefer a less complex car to setup and just drive it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back