Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have no sound for the car, all the rest I can hear, gravel, curbs, hitting walls, but no engine sound. What should I do?
We can only recommend you verify your game files through steam and ensure you are using the most recent version of the game. I will check myself as I haven't driven this car since the latest update but there have been no complaints from any other users and there was no mention of changes to sound in any of the recent changelogs.

We can only recommend you verify your game files through steam and ensure you are using the most recent version of the game. I will check myself as I haven't driven this car since the latest update but there have been no complaints from any other users and there was no mention of changes to sound in any of the recent changelogs.
The latest update didn't affect the mod.

OK, that did it...Working good now..thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The car works just fine.
If it's only that car then you installed it wrongly but that error sounds like you got some other issues. Try delete your profile (after a backup perhaps) and then fire up AC again.

To Burrito and Qadzar.

Can you plz tell me about the progress you're doing with the upcoming update for Ferrari F2002 and Mclaren MP4/4 because its almost 4 months since you announced it.

Every bit of information will help.

To Burrito and Qadzar.

Can you plz tell me about the progress you're doing with the upcoming update for Ferrari F2002 and Mclaren MP4/4 because its almost 4 months since you announced it.

I must admit I am not actively taking part in any mods at the moment due to real life. I merely provide a second opinion on any changes made by Qazdar at this point.

For what? :p

I don't know if it's the right time to release an update, there will be some major changes on the physics side on the next AC update, we maybe need to wait for that.

I know that the current physics are a bit outdated, but we still need to wait more. The car will also receive some graphical update.

EDIT: we might also release just a small physics update too meanwhile.

I don't know if it's the right time to release an update, there will be some major changes on the physics side on the next AC update, we maybe need to wait for that.

I know that the current physics are a bit outdated, but we still need to wait more. The car will also receive some graphical update.
That's all i needed to know.

Thank you for your quick response.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%