Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not all F1s have the same pace :)
Well... of course. I'm merely asking if this is an expected differential (~15 sec Nordschleife). I was just surprised that I was so much faster and more planted in this car. The specs I have looked up seem to suggest that the F2002 would be faster and more nimble than the F138, but I wasn't sure by how much.

Last edited:
Well... of course. I'm merely asking if this is an expected differential (~15 sec Nordschleife). I was just surprised that I was so much faster and more planted in this car. The specs I have looked up seem to suggest that the F2002 would be faster and more nimble than the F138, but I wasn't sure by how much.

With this car you can easily break the wall of 5 mins.
The F2002 has 850hp (100hp more than f138), 100 more hp means 2.5 secs faster every 5 km in a track like nordschleife (where you can reach speeds of 350km/h), is also has a lot more downforce, even on low DF setups.

With this car you can easily break the wall of 5 mins.
The F2002 has 850hp (100hp more than f138), 100 more hp means 2.5 secs faster every 5 km in a track like nordschleife (where you can reach speeds of 350km/h), is also has a lot more downforce, even on low DF setups.

Nice! It seems right then. I had heard somewhere than Kuno's latest F1 cars were a bit slower than they should be as well, so I thought that might have been another factor in the stark performance difference.

I was just really surprised that I got under 5:35 so easily with my casual play style that I had to ask about it ;)

What a wonderful mod. This and the recently updated FW31 are the most exhilarating drives in AC right now.

Also, it was reassuring that, after hours of practice, I was able to get my Imola hotlap time down to within a couple of tenths of Rubens Barrichello's back in 2002.

For some reason the car setup saves don't work, or at least don't physically affect most components, I'm guessing due to the layout changes of the .ini? Is there any way to use old setups? Thanks.

For some reason the car setup saves don't work, or at least don't physically affect most components, I'm guessing due to the layout changes of the .ini? Is there any way to use old setups? Thanks.
Previous setups do not work on newer versions, unfortunately when we update certain parts of the car physics it corrupts the setup files when you attempt to load them in-game. Other than running a previous version there is nothing we can recommend to fix this issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back