Ferrari 512 TR Super Sportiva

Cars Ferrari 512 TR Super Sportiva 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
There should be a gong sound every time someone uses the word "ironic" incorrectly. Next generation Intel chips will have Gong Mode.

Would it be possible that you release this mod as a new version of the car instead of overwriting another version?

I would like to keep the two original cars and have this as a second optional version in the garage.

Overwriting another car with this mod is very inconvenient if you plan to race these cars online :-(

Would it be possible that you release this mod as a new version of the car instead of overwriting another version?

I would like to keep the two original cars and have this as a second optional version in the garage.

Overwriting another car with this mod is very inconvenient if you plan to race these cars online :-(

So you want a separate SS next to the stock car and the S1? Didn't think anyone would use these let alone online :D. I'll get back to you in the coming days with a fix.

Guys, this is not an official amendment to the mod as I'm unsure about how user friendly this is but this will get you all 3 versions without losing your times. I actually lost most my times for both cars so you shouldn't suffer the same fate :).

For all who want to have all 3 versions of the 512TR please do the following:

1) Install A3DR's latest NFS pack and overwrite all files, now you have the 512TR and S1 stock versions and your times should all still be there

2) Download this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b56a7rv3r2w9814/a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ss.7z?dl=0

Extract the contents into your ...\assettocorsa\content\cars folder

3) Now copy the contents of the 'a3dr_ferrari_512tr' folder and paste them into the newly created
'a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ss' folder and DO NOT overwrite any files if prompted

4) As a final step rename the .bank file in 'SFX', I provided a txt file with the correct filename which you can subsequently delete

5) If you want the S1 skins with the yellow brake calipers you can simply copy/paste those into the SS skins folder

Let me know if there are any issues. Hope it helps. If it all works it should look like this:

Gsccvfs.png

bWbwzF7.png

Note the power curves etc the UI files and all that are specific to the cars.

stingray_SIX_TWO updated Ferrari 512 TR Super Sportiva with a new update entry:

Refined setup screens, soundfix, car now separate entry.

Refined location of some of the dials in the setup screen

Sound now included, no need to rename anything

Car is now separate next to the 512TR and 512TR S1

Installation:

If necessary, download and install the NFS Tournament Class A pack:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nfs-tournament-class-a.16905/

Unpack the contents of this package to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Terribly Sorry. I didn't realize that there was an update that fixed the missing sound issue. I only learned that when I went to drive your ACR Viper and got no sounds from that one either. I installed these cars days ago but didn't have a chance to drive them until now. Everything is perfect. Love the 512TR SS. The thing is a monster. :cool: :confused: :D

I don't know why, but I get no sounds with the newly created SS. I copied the .bank file from the base 512TR sfx folder and renamed it from a3dr_ferrari_512tr.bank to a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ss.bank and I get no car sounds...no engine revs, gears, etc. but I do get sounds when I bang into stuff.
Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope!

EDIT: BTW, love the S1 model. :cool:

Last edited:
Terribly Sorry. I didn't realize that there was an update that fixed the missing sound issue. I only learned that when I went to drive your ACR Viper and got no sounds from that one either. I installed these cars days ago but didn't have a chance to drive them until now. Everything is perfect. Love the 512TR SS. The thing is a monster. :cool: :confused: :D

I don't know why, but I get no sounds with the newly created SS. I copied the .bank file from the base 512TR sfx folder and renamed it from a3dr_ferrari_512tr.bank to a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ss.bank and I get no car sounds...no engine revs, gears, etc. but I do get sounds when I bang into stuff.
Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope!

EDIT: BTW, love the S1 model. :cool:

Dude no doubt about it. Glad it's working for you.

After I was done with the Viper testing I took the SS out same track and conditions and was like 'ohhh yeah'. The way it turns in and starts to rotate when you go over the grip level is just so much fun. The fact that that Carubo engine revs to the moon and back also helps.

That's because the original version replaced the S1 with the SS while this one merely adds the SS. What you want to do is re-install A3DR's original NFS Class A pack and overwrite everything so you then have the TR, S1 and SS. Hope it helps.
Great, thanks! Should have figured out that myself.

I love this thing! However, I recently drove for the first time at night and noticed that the instruments don't light properly. Just the needles light up, not the faces. Could this be badly installed on my part? I've tried to reinstall it.

I love this thing! However, I recently drove for the first time at night and noticed that the instruments don't light properly. Just the needles light up, not the faces. Could this be badly installed on my part? I've tried to reinstall it.
I will test that tonight but assuming that your issue lies with the mod itself because I haven't updates the 512 SS or the ACR Viper with config files for CSP. This should be a simple fix though because the base car has been updated and this here is simply a physics and sound update.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%