Ferrari 512 TR Super Sportiva

Cars Ferrari 512 TR Super Sportiva 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
stingray_SIX_TWO submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 512 TR Super Sportivo - The ultimate vintage Ferrari track experience.

xveDRAM.jpg

This is an optional upgrade for the die hard TR fans with full setup optionality and other enhancements to the 512TR S1 which can be found here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nfs-tournament-class-a.16905/

Following the development of the S1 package I spent another 1000km+ perfecting the suspension setup, researching era specific engine enhancements and creating gearbox and final drive ratios as well as fine tuning all...

Read more about this resource...

QuickBMS requires the folder data files are packed in to and extracted out of to be the same at the time of extracting/encrypting and I forgot about that. The updated file is tested based on the S1 folder structure.

stingray_SIX_TWO updated Ferrari 512 TR Super Sportivo with a new update entry:

Added Gearbox Switch w/ Final Ratio

Switching between the stock 5-speed and Super Sportivo 6-speed transmission is now done via a switch. The final drive ratio remains optional for adjustments.

Standard final for stock transmission is 3.46, for 6-speed 3.73.

7NROSJv.jpg

MLKBCgb.jpg

Installation:

Unpack contents to your S1 folder:

...\assettocorsa\content\cars\a3dr_ferrari_512tr_s1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ehy man, great job!

Only one thing: you should call it Super Sportiva, in Italian cars are female ;) an example is the Gallardo Superleggera and not Superleggero.

This has been a load of fun to drive. Did you ever think about supplying his playmate with a Super Sportiva version as well? It's so much fun having them both on the road at the same time. :D :cool:

thanks !
mmm sorry for the question, but can you make a version of data.acd which allow the 3 cars ?
(TR, s1 and ss)

FYI I’ve decided not to enable both cars. Having the SS replace the S1 seems to be working for most and I’ve ironed out the issues in the S1 as far as possible in the SS.

I’ll post an update later today which includes:

various setups for the SS

an updated S1 data file which you can use with the stock S1 and enables all features and options without the SS engine

This way you can either use the S1 in the final version or the SS with all options.

Thanks for all the support guys!

This has been a load of fun to drive. Did you ever think about supplying his playmate with a Super Sportiva version as well? It's so much fun having them both on the road at the same time. :D :cool:

I guess you’re referring to the Lambo. The Jota is this cars natural counterpart and I used it in fine tuning the suspension. Honestly the only thing that I could see as valuable in the JOTA would be some diff and susp settings to balance it out a bit away from that GT1 style driving dynamic but nothing as all encompassing as with the TR.

I’ve also received tons of requests regarding the Viper but for now I’m focusing on my E31.

Ahhh...I didn't even think about the Jota. My mind was on the amazing Lamborghini Diablo VT. Not that it needs anything. The 8-series is one of my more highly anticipated cars at the moment. I was so fascinated by them when I was a teen. It baffles me that the car was produced up until 1999. I don't know why, but whenever I think of the 8-series I think of an older car than that. :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%