HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Ferrari-330-P4-66188.jpg

own-ken-miles-hero-gt40-mkii-from-ford-v-ferrari-34.jpg

Porsche-908-L-Coupe-58583.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Have you always wanted to fly through the Scottish countryside at 300 km/h? Here's your chance!

We take the iconic 1966 endurance cars, known from the movie LeMans66 or Ford vs Ferrari. The Highlands Long track has a great flow with slow and fast turns and a very long straight. The three cars have different characteristics, but will perform about the same on this track. In short: everything we need for a great event!

images

So sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/events/Vheq9J-sXpS087QuIGT4c
(Password: same as last week, otherwise post in this thread and I will send you a PM with it.):
It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race
Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Ferrari 330 P4
    • Ford GT40
    • Porsche 908LH
  • Track: Highlands Long, fictional track in Scotland
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Hi Han, trying to sign up using 'dunlop' (lower case) as p/word but says it's incorrect?
Hello John,

How nice to have you back!:)
I'll pm you the password to register on s.gp. You can use dunlop to join the practice server and also the race server on Tuesday.

Hi Han.
This is right up my street buddy.
However I'm travelling all day on Wednesday, so I was waiting to see how my preparations are going and if I really feel like racing the night before I leave. :thumbsup:

Hi John, good to hear from you. Been too long mate. :)

Hello All.
I cant get online for some reason,, I can find the practise server but not the race server
help
You have to register on s.gp first. Read about this in the first post of this thread.
You can ask me for the password.

Then when you search for the race server that start at 20.00 use 'racedepartment' as the search string. Make sure you have the filters off.

Stressed to the eye balls, not sure I would want a repeat of that any time soon.:roflmao::roflmao:
But, great racing with you guys , very fair, most enjoyable, but as was stuck there in the middle of it all, did not have any choice but to join in.
Well done podiums, and especially Porsche drivers.
Great event @HF2000 , shame about the cramp, I have been getting that a lot of late, perhaps you are getting old Han.:roflmao::roflmao:
Great seeing John racing again, and a special well done to our flying Alan. :thumbsup:

That was a workout :) . Happy to finally get a race done in the GT40. Hard to take it out on tighter tracks when the Ferrari is an option, but here it was at least controllable. Think the battle I had the longest was with Steve, though I'm not sure if either of us overtook the other while the other was on track :laugh:

Enjoyed the change up with some older non-single seater cars :thumbsup: Good race everyone and thanks for hosting Han.

That was a workout :) . Happy to finally get a race done in the GT40. Hard to take it out on tighter tracks when the Ferrari is an option, but here it was at least controllable. Think the battle I had the longest was with Steve, though I'm not sure if either of us overtook the other while the other was on track :laugh:

Enjoyed the change up with some older non-single seater cars :thumbsup: Good race everyone and thanks for hosting Han.
`Well described Rob. We did spend our fair share of time going around in dusty circles. Started bad for me, dont know what i did wrong but dumped in the pits at the start with a 15sec penalty. All down hill from there on in. Still, lots of fun

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%