Resource icon

Tracks Feldbergring Wet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Albs submitted a new resource:

Feldbergring Wet - Wet Tarmac and optional autumn skin for Fat-Alfie's great track

Inspired by the great track by Fat-Alfie here comes the wet tarmac addition for Feldbergring.

feldberg_1.jpg

feldberg_6.jpg

feldberg_2.jpg

feldberg_3.jpg

feldberg_5.jpg

Installation
First thing is to...

Read more about this resource...

With Feldbergring 1.4 the car falls through the ground right at the pits.
Would be great if you could look into it.

Wet version didn't work for me too because from Feldbergring 1.3 to Feldbergring 1.4 the file physics3.kn5 was renamed to physics4.kn5 and so AC couldn't load the file. So I just opened models_feldberg_wet.ini and replaced the following text:

FILE=physics3.kn5

with

FILE=physics4.kn5

Now wet mod works fine and cars don't fall. :)

That's great! The only changes made to v1.4 were some holes I had to fix in the physical mesh - hence the change from physics3.kn5 to physics4.kn5

I am glad it was such an easy fix (I have yet to try out this mod :redface: )

This track looks fantasic I've managed to get the wet mod working but cant seem to get the autumn skin as an option. I've enabled both in cm

This track looks fantasic I've managed to get the wet mod working but cant seem to get the autumn skin as an option. I've enabled both in cm
The mod didn't quite have the skin folders done correctly. The skin should have gone in a folder called cm_skins. I corrected this. The path should be corrected to MODS\Feldbergring Autumn Skin\content\tracks\feldberg\skins\cm_skins\

Cut and paste the 'default' folder into cm_skins. For the sake of clarity though, I renamed that folder Autumn. It doesn't have a preview, but, load the skin, drive the the track for a bit, hit whatever button you use to pause and hit Replay, in the replay menu you can take a photo, do so. Then, go into Content Manager and go to content and select tracks, scroll to Feldbergring and click it, at the bottom of the screen is a menu, click Skins. Where it says Update Preview, there's an arrow, click it and click Without shooting. This will bring up the available screenshots, click the one you took of you driving the autumn track and that will be the preview for the Autumn skin.

Bit drawn out and something the author can do as an update.

Having so much variety and choices these days made me overlook this specific problem. Thx for looking into it, community! Good times indeed.
:)

hello, i have a big problem, i really like the track and want to drive on it in the wet...but it doesnt work for me at all, car is falling through the tarmac in the box...i installed the original feldbergring new and your mod, with CM and then again with JSGME.exe, but nothing changed. your wet mod 2.0 works perfectly, thanks for that awesome work man....may you can help me, cheers (sorry for bad english)

hello, i have a big problem, i really like the track and want to drive on it in the wet...but it doesnt work for me at all, car is falling through the tarmac in the box...i installed the original feldbergring new and your mod, with CM and then again with JSGME.exe, but nothing changed. your wet mod 2.0 works perfectly, thanks for that awesome work man....may you can help me, cheers (sorry for bad english)
The solution is a few posts above: link

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea