Cars FC1 2014 Season Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if its a bug or a hint for the damagemodel, but I just had a huge crash on Monza and my right front tyre locked up on the Brackley. Does anyone had an issue like this?

I get a cpu 95% occupancy error message and the car just does not drive properly. It seems as though it is being restricted, similar to having a pit lane restrictor activated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can run the game in all the stock cars and tracks without any problems whatsoever.

Don't put too many AI cars on the track. If it is just you on the track, you may want to turn down some of the graphic settings. Assetto Corsa has not been optimized as of yet as well which can cause a Cpu warning.

Drop gp2_2014_season folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

Did that but ingame the cars are not there???`

Edit have to choose from all cars instead of by brand.

Awesome mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

It also shows a V6 / V8 logo when you look at brands.

Hi, do i right understand that this project is stopped since last update?:cry::mad: whats going on? i have read something in the official forum but i dont understand because my english is too bad:(.
can somebody explain me in german whats happend?

Youssef Karam said:
I tried installing the F1 HUD more than once but still nothing appears on the right board in-game.
Go to Options then general and UI modules. You should see a list there you can select.

Edit:
In your settings you can select which apps are visible on the right when in the car.

GS mod-edit: consolidated for you, please keep the forum tidy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, do i right understand that this project is stopped since last update?:cry::mad: whats going on? i have read something in the official forum but i dont understand because my english is too bad:(.
can somebody explain me in german whats happend?
Yeah what happened. I was enjoying this mod:(

Don't put too many AI cars on the track. If it is just you on the track, you may want to turn down some of the graphic settings. Assetto Corsa has not been optimized as of yet as well which can cause a Cpu warning.

I can run 20 cars with no issues, I only get issues when I try to run the Mod cars that I have downloaded. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

many mod cars lack proper lods, so they are rendered at max lod 100% of the time hence why many mods are more demanding than the official cars.

Mods will get sorted over time. Dunno about this one with the team being broken up, but most should get lod love sooner rather than later.

many mod cars lack proper lods, so they are rendered at max lod 100% of the time hence why many mods are more demanding than the official cars.

Mods will get sorted over time. Dunno about this one with the team being broken up, but most should get lod love sooner rather than later.
If you into the actual car folders, the merc has lods, the ferrari & lotus have not.

Youssef Karam said:
I tried installing the F1 HUD more than once but still nothing appears on the right board in-game.
Go to Options then general and UI modules. You should see a list there you can select.

Edit:
In your settings you can select which apps are visible on the right when in the car.

GS mod-edit: consolidated for you, please keep the forum tidy
I am also havin this issue, when I first installed version 0.2 or something like that of this mod, it worked fine, all cars and the f1 hud.

When my assetto corsa updated I then applied version 0.3.1 and boom, hud gone, nothing I can do or get to see it back, ferrai and lotus are fine but merc constantly fails, crashes at car load screen back to car select screen, runtime error or something.
Even loading just 1 merc this happens, version 0.3.5does the same, I am going mental, I don't get it. Any help please!! Would you recommend a fresh Asetto install and start again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes