Cars FC1 2014 Season Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted this in the assettocorsa.net forum tonight.

ChargingCar//>
I am here not going anywhere ,
tomorrow will update all cars with the W05 physics and add the FCT05 car , that is all I can do , I try to speak with the team but no reply , so will move on and up , and just let the community do what they do best and mod the cars I will provide them you guys do the rest ,
I am happy with that by the weekend we will have maybe another 2-3 cars ingame ;)

That's great news! Thank you CharginCar and whoever continues to work with you! You guys make AC infinitely awesome-er:D

This is one of the best mods for AC and the fix for that 'Brackney' car works great...no more error.
The colors and models absolutely look great...especially in version 0.3.1.
It'd be nice for all the team members to once again come together to carry it to where they originally intended.

New here.
Thanks for the mod.
I can't seem to get the Mercedes cars to work. Keep getting runtime error.
But the Ferrari works fine.
Should i just re:download 0.2.1 again?
I have installed them here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars.

New here.
Thanks for the mod.
I can't seem to get the Mercedes cars to work. Keep getting runtime error.
But the Ferrari works fine.
Should i just re:download 0.2.1 again?
I have installed them here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars.

There is a fix. check FormulaCorsa site to download 0.3.1 + fix

Edit: formulacorsa site seems to be down at the time.

Last edited:
There is a fix. check FormulaCorsa site to download 0.3.1 + fix

Edit: formulacorsa site seems to be down at the time.

That's because the mod has now unfortunately ceased development for the time being, with the website going down as a result of it. chargingcar and the rest of FCM split as mentioned earlier, but after not taking too kindly to a few posts on the official thread over at the AC forums, chargingcar announced that he was not going to publicly release any of his future models despite his earlier plans to release a sort of "league edition". He had the thread closed by the mods over there as well.

So yeah, the mod is currently in a state of limbo. The 14 other FCM members are working on another project, but it's likely not to be anything F1 related.

Well, at least it's over now. The suspense of when the bomb was going to burst for good eventually, was always hanging over this project.

Now we can wait for a modding group who will be calmer about it, and that could possibly include members of this project.

Well best of luck to the entire team and sorry that things could not be worked out between you all. Shame the ferrari drives brilliantly and the mod was headed in a great direction with the physics and the artwork.

I guess i will be happy that ferrai and merc got released at lest before things went sideways. And be thankful they will be continue to be hosted here for people to experience.

A real shame it had to end this way.

@chargingcar
Has this car been posted anywhere yet.

FCT05 car

Well thats the last time i donate to a modding group. Now im out that money and they're just gone. What a joke. Get over your indiffernces and do what you planned on, and hyped us all up for. Im surprised how well the community is actually taking this. Bogus!

That was more disappointing than fruit stripe gum!

@chargingcar
Has this car been posted anywhere yet.

FCT05 car

Well thats the last time i donate to a modding group. Now im out that money and they're just gone. What a joke. Get over your indiffernces and do what you planned on, and hyped us all up for. Im surprised how well the community is actually taking this. Bogus!

That was more disappointing than fruit stripe gum!

Don't jump to conclusions. Just because the original team is no longer together does not mean it won't be released eventually, people leave and join modding teams all the time. Just be patient, things will sort themselves out.

Although I haven't donated myself, I was thinking about this too, stopping the mod while people have donated for the work is kind of a slap in the face to them.

Joseph, Chargingcar has stated on the AC forum that the mod won't be continued and the remaining cars will only be used for personal use. However like you are saying that could change any moment, must say I really hope so!

Yes, he is not releasing the work he has done but from what I gather he did not pay for the models so if anyone else wants to get them ready for the game (ie. another team) he will make the wireframe available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%