Cars FC1 2014 Season Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also havin this issue, when I first installed version 0.2 or something like that of this mod, it worked fine, all cars and the f1 hud.

When my assetto corsa updated I then applied version 0.3.1 and boom, hud gone, nothing I can do or get to see it back, ferrai and lotus are fine but merc constantly fails, crashes at car load screen back to car select screen, runtime error or something.
Even loading just 1 merc this happens, version 0.3.5does the same, I am going mental, I don't get it. Any help please!! Would you recommend a fresh Asetto install and start again?
I believe there was a hotfix for that but Im not sure if their page is still up, I guess not.

I am also havin this issue, when I first installed version 0.2 or something like that of this mod, it worked fine, all cars and the f1 hud.

When my assetto corsa updated I then applied version 0.3.1 and boom, hud gone, nothing I can do or get to see it back, ferrai and lotus are fine but merc constantly fails, crashes at car load screen back to car select screen, runtime error or something.
Even loading just 1 merc this happens, version 0.3.5does the same, I am going mental, I don't get it. Any help please!! Would you recommend a fresh Asetto install and start again?

There is a fix for the Mercedes, though it may be fixed in the latest update. You have to search through the official site as posting external links isn't allowed here, however what you are looking for is bracklygp fix.zip. Some else may post and help you further.

Try deleting all the F1 files and redownloading them and do a fresh install for the cars not the AC game. :)

• Deleted member 161052

Not to dampen the mood, but.....

Progress: Website is down, forum thread is locked, many team members left FCM, chargingcar has no motivation anymore, cars will no longer have sounds or physics, and that doesn't matter because they won't be released. (what I can gather from the official support forum thread)
Sad to hear.

could you share your g27 settings for this mod? my problem is that i have quite big of a "deadzone" in the center where is no feel at all. If i raise the ffb force it gets better but the wheel rattles on bumps and in corners like its gonna explode

Yesterday i had a conversation with the main creator, owner, runner of the whole project. The boss in the whole matter if you'd like and he said to me very bad things regarding - reactions from the sim-racers & team members who worked with him.

I have no right nor need to reveal anything that happened between them, what i could acknowledge from our conversation, but to say that he feels he was in a way betrayed and he is done with it. If i have to explain shortly - he experienced something Steve Job has :) "kicked out of his own company."

He is in possession of all the remaining cars, good to make a Championship of his own but said to me NONE will anywhere or anyhow emerge. Not in a video or a MOD.

Yesterday i had a conversation with the main creator, owner, runner of the whole project. The boss in the whole matter if you'd like and he said to me very bad things regarding - reactions from the sim-racers & team members who worked with him.

I have no right nor need to reveal anything that happened between them, what i could acknowledge from our conversation, but to say that he feels he was in a way betrayed and he is done with it. If i have to explain shortly - he experienced something Steve Job has :) "kicked out of his own company."

He is in possession of all the remaining cars, good to make a Championship of his own but said to me NONE will anywhere or anyhow emerge. Not in a video or a MOD.

Go, take your toys, don't share and pout in the corner Instead of making the mod your own release? Freakin hilarious!

Last edited:
Go, take your toys, don't share and pout in the corner Instead of making the mod your own release? Freakin halirous!

I don't know dude. He doesn't wanna share it due to X factors of which i am not aware therefore cannot speak. It's not my fight not my work. If you want, you can find him on youtube by the name chargingcar.

All i know is that the team with whom he worked turned back on him, why i did not ask.

I can understand that, I however don't understand why he wouldn't just take his work back and make it himself for others to enjoy. It's been stated many times that he has other people who appreciate his work. Not EVERYONE is a back stabber that would work on a project with him if he needed help with things. I don't really blame him in general if someone was trying to steal his work. I do though like many others feel a bit teased knowing we all want to see a great F1 mod for AC which I feel chargingcar's was. It will happen with or without his work I'm sure. I have to stand by what I said however, it seems a bit like children on the playground around this mod. Don't know who's fault that is but there it is. I have spoken to him not knowing he was the mod maker, seems to be a cool guy. No judgement on anyone here and no offense meant.

Last edited:
I agree with you William i mean, i never took sides you know, just it happened i saw this thread right after i spoke with him yesterday by an accident, coincidence perhaps.

I too agree that he should release it and take all credit for himself, he would emerge as a winner won't he? Winner or loser if i was, i wouldn't care for that since there would be some that appreciated what i have done, the effort i have put, and you like it or not i would have anyway make it public BUT just perhaps that creation is meant to be with some profit, which in this case i don't see that happening. I just talk what comes to my mind and most likely i am wrong.

He also said to me, even if he wanted to publish it, he couldn't, there were 300mb only available on RD, but there are other sites also.

I hope he will publish it. I hope so.

I want a F1 mod ! and i want it NOW !!!

I am too sad to hear this ,i really liked that mod :( ! i guess i will have to go back to my lotus exos S1 (it appears, that since 0.22, it has become faster )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back