Fantasy Extreme Mod

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you make the tire wear mod separate with different values please? That would be a really great!
Ok, the tire wear mod is actually separated because when you download the mod the only file that affects the tire wear is the tyrecompound.erp. I can upload a new version with diferent options. Do you want it even more extreme?

Ok, the tire wear mod is actually separated because when you download the mod the only file that affects the tire wear is the tyrecompound.erp. I can upload a new version with diferent options. Do you want it even more extreme?
Thank you! Options for both less extreme than it is in this mod and options for even more extreme than in this mod would be great if it is not too much of a trouble! I really like how it is adjusted here, but it seems just a bit too much since sometimes AI on 25% races is forced to pit 1 or 2 laps before the end of the race for 3rd pit.

Thank you! Options for both less extreme than it is in this mod and options for even more extreme than in this mod would be great if it is not too much of a trouble! I really like how it is adjusted here, but it seems just a bit too much since sometimes AI on 25% races is forced to pit 1 or 2 laps before the end of the race for 3rd pit.
Ok, I will do it, it's not difficult. The actual tyre wear mod is suposed to make you and the AI stop around 3 times; but it depends on the track, the Safety Cars and your tyre management ability. Give me just some minutes.
PD: If I make the tyre wear more extreme, then you should better not qualify in top-10. Your used soft tyres will last 2 corners (not joking haha)

SGT Amigi updated Fantasy Extreme Mod with a new update entry:

Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.1 (tyre wear options)

Ok, now the mod contains a new folder, which contains two more folders, more extreme and less extreme. Each one contains a tyrecompound.erp, less and more extreme wear is compared to the one I created at first for the mod but even the less extreme still have bigger wear values than the original one (the original game, without mod).
For those who already got the mod and want to get this update, you will have to dowload the full mod again. (I'm sorry, but I think there's no option here to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's done. Tell me if you want any other option.

Thanks for the mod. I have been looking for a mod like this (tyre wear) for ages. I like to play on 25% but hate there's no strategy involved. I was wondering if you knew how to make the soft and the mediums more competitive so a 2 stop ( Soft-Medium-Soft. Or similar) would work out to roughly the same time as a 1 stop (medium-hard or soft-hard). Thanks for your help and for the mod!

Thanks for the mod. I have been looking for a mod like this (tyre wear) for ages. I like to play on 25% but hate there's no strategy involved. I was wondering if you knew how to make the soft and the mediums more competitive so a 2 stop ( Soft-Medium-Soft. Or similar) would work out to roughly the same time as a 1 stop (medium-hard or soft-hard). Thanks for your help and for the mod!
I can try if you give me some time. Check the last update. Other user asked for something similar and I added two options, less and more extreme compared to the original mod, but I didn't have enough time to test it yet so I don't know how many laps will the tyres last in less extreme, but should be something like what you are searching for. Tell me if you try it and I will create a new one with harder tyres if you want.

Last edited:
hi back again wondering if u could keep the tire wear and ai mistakes but make the car better to handle ik prob thats the reason why the ai spin but just wondering
Hi again! You want cars easier to drive if I understand you well. Ok, I can try, after playing the mod for a pair of weeks I also agree with you that sometimes is a bit annoying losing control easily. That's because of the throtle I think. I can review the vtf files and make the cars slower when accelerating but give me some days because I have to test that several times and change the values in each team and my_team car. I will tell you when it's done.

Last edited:
Hi again! You want cars easier to drive if I understand you well. Ok, I can try, after playing the mod for a pair of weeks I also agree with you that sometimes is a bit annoying losing control easily. That's because of the throtle I think. I can review the vtf files and make the cars slower when accelerating but give me some days because I have to test that several times and change the values in each team and my_team car. I will tell you when it's done.
yeah all good but I just installed the recent update it works fine but after the race I have infinite screen of the cars driving where exactly do u put the folders pls and thankyou and also if u make the car easier to drive would the ai still spin or no

Last edited:
I can try if you give me some time. Check the last update. Other user asked for something similar and I added two options, less and more extreme compared to the original mod, but I didn't have enough time to test it yet so I don't know how many laps will the tyres last in less extreme, but should be something like what you are searching for. Tell me if you try it and I will create a new one with harder tyres if you want.
No problem thanks for getting back to me.
I tried it but I think the soft and mediums need to be boosted a bit, as to make a 2 stop viable i'd need to make up 20+ seconds (average pit stop time) in 14 or so laps.
There was a mod on here a couple of years ago and the guy said he just increased the cut off time for the tyres. I have no idea how to do that though. If you know a way to do it that would be amazing.
Thanks again for your time and effort, its really appreciated.

I tried it but I think the soft and mediums need to be boosted a bit, as to make a 2 stop viable i'd need to make up 20+ seconds (average pit stop time) in 14 or so laps.
There was a mod on here a couple of years ago and the guy said he just increased the cut off time for the tyres. I have no idea how to do that though. If you know a way to do it that would be amazing.
Ok, I will see; I may check that mod to see how it works and what they changed.
Edit: Do you feel the tyres last enough. I think I know what to do but I need some time to do it and test it. If you feel 2 softs and 1 medium are enough to finish a 25% race, then I will just modify the grip of those tyres to make them more competitive (even if the tyres are at 70 or 80% used)

Last edited:
yeah all good but I just installed the recent update it works fine but after the race I have infinite screen of the cars driving where exactly do u put the folders pls and thankyou and also if u make the car easier to drive would the ai still spin or no
About the problem of infinite screen, it happened just once? Bacause for me, even without mod, sometimes the game crashes or keeps loading for ever so this may happen. I will try to change the values of the cars to make them easier to drive and it should affect the AI also. Which folders do you mean? The basic mod is copy and paste. If you refer to the newest ones about the tyre values, just paste that erp in Asset_Groups-->2020_vehicle_package-->tyrecompounds and replace the ".erp" there.

SGT Amigi updated Fantasy Extreme Mod with a new update entry:

Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.11 (WearGrip Update)

This update changes the values of the tyres to make used tyres performance more similar to when they were new. The new tyrecompounds.erp is stored in WearGrip Mod, so just replace the one you had with this one to use it. This affects mainly to soft and medium tyres but it can vary depending on the track. The tyre's life is a bit longer. Since the car will feel better, you will spent more time in each lap at full throttle, getting faster laps but also decreasing the % of the ERS. Now it won't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok, I made an update. Check it and tell me what you think. I tested it in Austria for 18 laps (25%). I went to Soft-Medium-Medium and it was quite good. The Softs lasted 4 laps and the Mediums 7 each one and the performance was really good, I think is what you were expecting because used soft/medium tyres give very good performance and not just 1 lap and then being overtaked because you can't control the car because of the wear. There's one problem so maybe what you were asking is not posible (at least for me) at all. I changed the wear-grip values of soft and medium tyres but that's not exact at all. The tyrecompound.erp is divided in 14 sections, which should match C1,C2,C3,C4,C5 (front and rear) and Inter,Wet (front and rear). C5 will always be soft and C1 hard, C2 and C4 were also moded bacause they are almost hard and almost soft respectively. Then C3 could be the 3 options. I modded too but depending on the track, you may see different results. Please, if you test the mod, try in a different circuit than Austria, just to get more info about other tracks; but Austria was quite good for me. I think no one tried 1 stop but if you go for Hard-Medium, it might be posible. (Sorry for this long answer)

With the update I just released, I felt the car quite better. You will feel like having always new tyres, at least until 60%. From my side, the car was more drivable. In the race I did in Austria, 16 cars out of 20 finished the race. Some AI cars spun but it was quite good in my opinion. I have to release one of these days the fuel update so don't worry about yellow flags every where in the last lap or 2 laps. It will be fixed soon. Tell me what you think.

About the problem of infinite screen, it happened just once? Bacause for me, even without mod, sometimes the game crashes or keeps loading for ever so this may happen. I will try to change the values of the cars to make them easier to drive and it should affect the AI also. Which folders do you mean? The basic mod is copy and paste. If you refer to the newest ones about the tyre values, just paste that erp in Asset_Groups-->2020_vehicle_package-->tyrecompounds and replace the ".erp" there.
no two times restarted the game and happends again havent played since where do u put the myteam one?

Last edited:
With the update I just released, I felt the car quite better. You will feel like having always new tyres, at least until 60%. From my side, the car was more drivable. In the race I did in Austria, 16 cars out of 20 finished the race. Some AI cars spun but it was quite good in my opinion. I have to release one of these days the fuel update so don't worry about yellow flags every where in the last lap or 2 laps. It will be fixed soon. Tell me what you think.
will doo

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Forum trophies