Fantasy Extreme Mod

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
With the update I just released, I felt the car quite better. You will feel like having always new tyres, at least until 60%. From my side, the car was more drivable. In the race I did in Austria, 16 cars out of 20 finished the race. Some AI cars spun but it was quite good in my opinion. I have to release one of these days the fuel update so don't worry about yellow flags every where in the last lap or 2 laps. It will be fixed soon. Tell me what you think.
the ai spinning thing should be more realistic then because normally its just Germany 2019

one more thing a got to say i love how much effort u put in to these mods constant updates because we dont like something i hope u make more mods like this in the future even better on the new game with the new update tyre folder can i only install like for example were grip one

Last edited:
no two times restarted the game and happends again havent played since where do u put the myteam one?
You were not able to play anything? Did you try just to reinstall the mod. For me it's fine. When happened it first? Was it after getting an update?
About my_team, those files should be inside the teams folder, in the asset_groups-->2020_vehicle_package-->...
Anyway I will try to delete my mod, download from here and install it just to check if there can be something different. Thanks for telling me.

one more thing a got to say i love how much effort u put in to these mods constant updates because we dont like something i hope u make more mods like this in the future even better on the new game
Thank you, if I post a mod is to share it with the rest of users. If there is something wrong or something people don't like, I will try to update my work to make it the best as posible. This mod is almost finished (excepting some fixes), so now I'm thinking in a new mod, but won't come out soon. Maybe in a pair of weeks. When F1 2021 get out, I will make a new version of this Fantasy Extreme mod on it (if it's posible because the way the game it's done may change)

the ai spinning thing should be more realistic then because normally its just Germany 2019
I will keep testing some things but I can't do much more wuthout changing the main performance of the mod. Also remember that this mod is not expected to be like real life, it's Fantasy EXTREME, so it's just something different but may not be like real life. At first the crashes, spins and tyre wear was too much but now I think is quite good, it's what I wanted to do

You were not able to play anything? Did you try just to reinstall the mod. For me it's fine. When happened it first? Was it after getting an update?
About my_team, those files should be inside the teams folder, in the asset_groups-->2020_vehicle_package-->...
Anyway I will try to delete my mod, download from here and install it just to check if there can be something different. Thanks for telling me.
i think there was a bug with my game all good now

Thank you, if I post a mod is to share it with the rest of users. If there is something wrong or something people don't like, I will try to update my work to make it the best as posible. This mod is almost finished (excepting some fixes), so now I'm thinking in a new mod, but won't come out soon. Maybe in a pair of weeks. When F1 2021 get out, I will make a new version of this Fantasy Extreme mod on it (if it's posible because the way the game it's done may change)
cant wait

I will keep testing some things but I can't do much more wuthout changing the main performance of the mod. Also remember that this mod is not expected to be like real life, it's Fantasy EXTREME, so it's just something different but may not be like real life. At first the crashes, spins and tyre wear was too much but now I think is quite good, it's what I wanted to do
and also i have tested the new update I did Austria and started on hards went to med med soft soft 25% race anything i could of done wrong i pit when it starts to spin so 60 to 80% wear i will try less extrem now just did the new one

Last edited:
and also i have tested the new update I did Austria and started on hards went to med med soft soft 25% race anything i could of done wrong i pit when it starts to spin so 60 to 80% wear i will try less extrem now just did the new one
To use the new update you have to get inside the tyre folder in the mod and copy the erp in WearGrip Mod and place it in the game files. If not, rhe game will be as before, which seems to be what happened to you reading your message, so maybe you did something wrong. I promise you. If still not working tell me and I will see.

Ok, I made an update. Check it and tell me what you think. I tested it in Austria for 18 laps (25%). I went to Soft-Medium-Medium and it was quite good. The Softs lasted 4 laps and the Mediums 7 each one and the performance was really good, I think is what you were expecting because used soft/medium tyres give very good performance and not just 1 lap and then being overtaked because you can't control the car because of the wear. There's one problem so maybe what you were asking is not posible (at least for me) at all. I changed the wear-grip values of soft and medium tyres but that's not exact at all. The tyrecompound.erp is divided in 14 sections, which should match C1,C2,C3,C4,C5 (front and rear) and Inter,Wet (front and rear). C5 will always be soft and C1 hard, C2 and C4 were also moded bacause they are almost hard and almost soft respectively. Then C3 could be the 3 options. I modded too but depending on the track, you may see different results. Please, if you test the mod, try in a different circuit than Austria, just to get more info about other tracks; but Austria was quite good for me. I think no one tried 1 stop but if you go for Hard-Medium, it might be posible. (Sorry for this long answer)
Thanks for the update. I gave it a go in Barcelona I think it is definitely closer to what I am looking for but Still think the grip needs upped further (for me at least) everyone else just did a one stop and i didn't really feel quick enough on softs and mediums to make a 2 stop work. I went from 5th on the grid to 14th (could just be my driving though haha). I have put a link below to the mod i was talking about before. I'm not sure of you found it or not.
Again I appreciate the help.

Thanks for the update. I gave it a go in Barcelona I think it is definitely closer to what I am looking for but Still think the grip needs upped further (for me at least) everyone else just did a one stop and i didn't really feel quick enough on softs and mediums to make a 2 stop work. I went from 5th on the grid to 14th (could just be my driving though haha). I have put a link below to the mod i was talking about before. I'm not sure of you found it or not.

Thanks for the link because I was searching for the mod and didn't find it. I took a look at it and I just don't know what changed, because the tyrecompounds.erp seems to have same values as original. What I did is to change the grip when the tyres are degradated so you can go faster for more laps than before but maybe the tyres the computer used changed too. I can't do much more I'm sorry, I will keep trying some things but another problem is that the purpose of this mod is not having 1 stop races. I tryed to create a mod with more random results, more stops (between 3 and 4, and now is more between 2 and 3) and more AI errors, or at least errors that may end in crashes.

Last edited:

I don't know how you managed to make AI go for 1 stop. I tryied in Spain too and here I let you a screen shot of the result. The 2-stop strategy was the best one and the most used along with the 3-stop.
Edit: Remember that cars have a different performance now. Don't expect Mercedes or Red Bull to be the best ones. In mine they were on the first positions in qualifying because I skiped it.

Attachments

• screendhot.png
    screendhot.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
SGT Amigi updated Fantasy Extreme Mod with a new update entry:

Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.2 (FuelECU update)

This update should fix finally the fuel problem; now there should not be AI cars ranning out of fuel in the last 2 laps. There are also some small changes. I removed the folder 2020_vehicle_package from the new skins folder becuase it was the heaviest folder and I think it's not actually needed, because the skins are included in the erp of each team but tell me if there is any problem with that because I don't really know. Another small change is that WearGrip Mod option for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i got a question which tyre folder should i use for more crashes for ai
I think the more extreme option will give you crazier races, but the amount of crashes does not depend on the tyres, I'm not sure. If you want a lot of crashes as in the video of the first version of the mod, you can go to the main page of the mod, click in history, and then you will see all the previous versions of the mod and I think you can dowload any of them.

I don't know how you managed to make AI go for 1 stop. I tryied in Spain too and here I let you a screen shot of the result. The 2-stop strategy was the best one and the most used along with the 3-stop.
Edit: Remember that cars have a different performance now. Don't expect Mercedes or Red Bull to be the best ones. In mine they were on the first positions in qualifying because I skiped it.

I don't know if it was maybe something to do with that i was playing on career mode a few seasons in? Or unless i messed up installing the mod. I assume the tyre compounds folder from "WearGrip Mod" goes in :

D:\Program Files\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package

I think i might have to up the grip and performance for the soft and mediums to stop the ai going on to the hards on lap 2 or 3 and staying on them the rest of the race. What do you think?

Again thanks for your help and patience.

I don't know if it was maybe something to do with that i was playing on career mode a few seasons in? Or unless i messed up installing the mod. I assume the tyre compounds folder from "WearGrip Mod" goes in :

D:\Program Files\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package

I think i might have to up the grip and performance for the soft and mediums to stop the ai going on to the hards on lap 2 or 3 and staying on them the rest of the race. What do you think?

Again thanks for your help and patience.
About the career mode, it should not be affected by the tyres. In the career mode the problem might be the upgrades. I'm playing a season in MyTeam with the mod and after 7 races and some updates, I feel the car slower.
About the folders, what you wrote is correct. In 2020_vehicle_package you have folders teams and tyrecompounds. I think there's another one but it does not matter to the mod. In the lastest update of the mod, I set the WearGrip Mod as default one. There must be something wrong because I never saw the AI stopping at lap 3 and not stopping anymore. Even if they are running with hard tyres, it's imposible. It's always something as the image I share with you some messages ago.

About the career mode, it should not be affected by the tyres. In the career mode the problem might be the upgrades. I'm playing a season in MyTeam with the mod and after 7 races and some updates, I feel the car slower.
About the folders, what you wrote is correct. In 2020_vehicle_package you have folders teams and tyrecompounds. I think there's another one but it does not matter to the mod. In the lastest update of the mod, I set the WearGrip Mod as default one. There must be something wrong because I never saw the AI stopping at lap 3 and not stopping anymore. Even if they are running with hard tyres, it's imposible. It's always something as the image I share with you some messages ago.

I used the WearGrip folder from version 4.11 i think that's correct? I've attached the race strategy page before my career mode race at Monaco and although Nick De Vries crashed into the back of me and made me retire with a few laps to go i think i would have easily managed a 1 stop after pitting on lap 2. Of course the game simulated the rest of the race but everyone else who didn't have damaged managed the 1 stop.

Attachments

• F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 17-39-53.png
    F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 17-39-53.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 50

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%