Fantasy Extreme Mod

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got a question is there a way where u can just do ai mistakes or no
I don't know but I think not without the extreme speed or the throttle mod because mistakes are already in the game. The fact is that with more sensible throttle and increased speed, that small errors become big errors.

Last edited:
I don't know but I think not without the extreme speed or the throttle mod because mistakes are already in the game. The fact is that with more sensible throttle and increased speed, that small errors become big errors.
sorry for late reply ok then which extreme mod should i use like more extreme less extreme or wear grip mod or original and also is there a way to do original tyre wear

Last edited:
sorry for late reply ok then which extreme mod should i use like more extreme less extreme or wear grip mod or original and also is there a way to do original tyre wear
Original tyre wear is just not modding the tyrecompounds.erp. If you ask for the tyre mod to have more race incidents, I think it not depends on it, but with the extremer option you will get crazier results. Hope that was your question and sorry for make you wait for me to answer; I'm just busy.

hi do u know why my ai are still running out of fuel? because i just did Austria and i have version 4.21 installed and the ai are still running out of fuel i just installed version 4.2 ill try that

Last edited:
At which point that happens? The last time I played, some cars ran out of fuel at the last lap or in the last pair of corners.
Edit: Maybe depends on the circuit, I didn't tried all.
forget that i think its tyre wear but i got another question is there a way where u can u make a separate folder on this mod called sensitive throttle so i can just have the sensitive throttle settings pls and thank you and the tire wear

Last edited:
forget that i think its tyre wear but i got another question is there a way where u can u make a separate folder on this mod called sensitive throttle so i can just have the sensitive throttle settings pls and thank you and the tire wear
Hmmm... not sure. I mean, I think I can but it takes some time to modify the performance of each car. I may try but this month won't be possible. I'm releasing finally a new mod probably this week but then I don't know if I will have time and also I will be updating the new one. You want less sensitive throttle but keeping the speed as it is in the mod?

Hmmm... not sure. I mean, I think I can but it takes some time to modify the performance of each car. I may try but this month won't be possible. I'm releasing finally a new mod probably this week but then I don't know if I will have time and also I will be updating the new one. You want less sensitive throttle but keeping the speed as it is in the mod?
no i want
more sensitive and remove the extreme speed pls anyway im excited for your new mod any chance u can tell me what to expect from the mod?

Last edited:
no i want
more sensitive and remove the extreme speed pls anyway im excited for your new mod any chance u can tell me what to expect from the mod?
It's been uploaded, you can now take a look at it. It's called F1 2009 Inspired Mod. About this one, you want a sensitive throttle, that can make AI spin easily, and normal speed istead of extreme speed? Not sure but I think that already exists, did you check other F1 2020 mods here in racedepartment?

It's been uploaded, you can now take a look at it. It's called F1 2009 Inspired Mod. About this one, you want a sensitive throttle, that can make AI spin easily, and normal speed istead of extreme speed? Not sure but I think that already exists, did you check other F1 2020 mods here in racedepartment?
I have looked but I cant
seem to find any what do u suggest I search for

Last edited:
I have looked but I cant
seem to find any what do u suggest I search for
No problem, I can try but it will probably be a different mod, not relatedto this one because I don't want to keep adding files to this one and make it bigger with too many folders. The problem is that f1 2021 is near so maybe my next mod will be on f1 2021. Depends on the time I have.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back