Resource icon

Skins Fantasy - Alfa Romeo F1 Team V.2 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DimTet submitted a new resource:

Fantasy - Alfa Romeo F1 Team (version 1.0) - Fantasy - Alfa Romeo F1 Team livery man Photoshop file

Hi everyone i did this skin of Alfa Romeo based on a fantasy willams renault i found http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fictional-williams-renault.67159/ by Tomi Jurcevic. Though i have problem with my Photoshop and i cannot watch it in 3d mode so had to do this in blind and then open the game to see how it fits. Anyway i've got the skin in photoshop so if anyone like it and is willing to make this skin better be my guest. Anyone who wants can download the photoshop file and...

Read more about this resource...

Great job, I love the car :thumbsup:

Why don't have I F1 2012 :cry:

Can I try to adapt on a F1 2011 skin?
first of all thnx for the great words :) secondly yeah if u could modify it for f1 2011 be my guest no problem for me!! if you want a tip though send me personal message because i dont know how :D and i will explain you :)

first of all thnx for the great words :) secondly yeah if u could modify it for f1 2011 be my guest no problem for me!! if you want a tip though send me personal message because i dont know how :D and i will explain you :)

Okay, I will try but in June :p I am bad in skinning so maybe i will ask you for tips.
And I have a little problem: I have not Photoshop yet. (Sorry if I am bad in English)

Edit: I like the idea of italian sponsors especially Barilla but I think Fiat and Alfa Romeo on the same car is a little too much.
It could be a perfect car to be the small team of Ferrari :D

Friend of speed .... good night
I'm from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
What program is used to edit cars and helmets?
I can order MODs for you?
Example 1: Wil Power Helmet with sponsors of Lotus. Car, uniform pilot and mechanics, garage Penske, with the Pirelli logo in place of Bridgestone
advance grateful
My E.mail: @ magno.black oi.com.br
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/magno.oliveira.169405

Friend of speed .... good night
I'm from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
What program is used to edit cars and helmets?
I can order MODs for you?
Example 1: Wil Power Helmet with sponsors of Lotus. Car, uniform pilot and mechanics, garage Penske, with the Pirelli logo in place of Bridgestone
advance grateful
My E.mail: @ magno.black oi.com.br
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/magno.oliveira.169405

Hello my friend! As I wrote before I'm not such good in skinning as others in this forum. There is also a modding requests thread where you can ask whatever you want. So I think it will be better to post there your request with some pictures to let us know what is this that you ask! ;)

Hello my friend! As I wrote before I'm not such good in skinning as others in this forum. There is also a modding requests thread where you can ask whatever you want. So I think it will be better to post there your request with some pictures to let us know what is this that you ask! ;)
1) You are from which country?

2) What is the link to order this part?

thank you

Yeah ok, sorry guys i got over excited with the Alfa romeo mod. It was a great surprise to me. Anyway i seem to have a prob. The car and all the in race graphics are perfect. What is not changed is the team name and the car i see in any given menu. As I am new with f1 series and even more with the mod part of it, do I need to do something more than simply copying the files from the download file? Actually that seems to be a general problem as i noticed now. Any help? PM if you want.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.7%