Modding Requests Thread

Hi there, im looking to have my personal helmet put into F1 2012, i've tried to put it into the game myself with the few photoshop skills i have. i'd be really grateful.

Many Thanks! hjc_cs-14_lola_black-neon-yellow.jpghjc_cs-14_lola_black-neon-yellow.jpg
39223-83d5f14af3f4fad252745759e11309b5.jpg

Well in Database you have the f1drivers tab. In that look for the stats_driver_level Column. You need to Increase the Level for the Player who you want to be your team mate than the Current Team mate Value.
Eg: If you want Massa to be your team mate instead of Alonso. Then Increase Massa value 46 or More and you can see him as a Team mate instead of Alonso at Ferrari.
This worked in 2011 and i didn't tested in 2012 but i think it works as both games are Pretty same.

Hi mate thanks for the reply i have tryed what you said but it dose'nt work do you no anything else i can try to do it what im after is this so i have the the team mate i want with any team.

Caterham - Giedo van der Garde
Ferrari - Fernando Alonso
Force India - Paul di Resta
Lotus - Kimi Raikkonen
Marussia - Max Chilton
McLaren - Jenson Button
Mercedes - Lewis Hamilton
Red Bull - Mark Webber
Sauber - Esteban Gutierrez
Toro Rosso - Daniel Ricciardo
Williams - Valtteri Bottas

Hey,

after testing the F1 2012 Realism Mod from derny i played around with the database.bin and could increase the strategy from 2 to 4 stop in sepang for example. I used the max_distance value in the tyres section of the database.bin file.

Now after testing, the AI is not affected from the changes and the tyre wear from me itself too. The Hud is going to be red to early for each tyre.(should also be max_distance)

So i want to know how to increase the really tyre wear for the AI and myself. Furthermore if i set the max_distance value of the supersoft to 5,00 for example there are no stops in the strategy tab before the race started (tested @ montreal), After testing this it affected, that the AI never goes into the box for a pit because the strategy needs more than 4 pit stops.. very annoying :D

So is there any possbilities for enable 2 new lines for a 5th and a 6th pit stop ?

Greets

Intelmaster

Hey,

after testing the F1 2012 Realism Mod from derny i played around with the database.bin and could increase the strategy from 2 to 4 stop in sepang for example. I used the max_distance value in the tyres section of the database.bin file.

Now after testing, the AI is not affected from the changes and the tyre wear from me itself too. The Hud is going to be red to early for each tyre.(should also be max_distance)

So i want to know how to increase the really tyre wear for the AI and myself. Furthermore if i set the max_distance value of the supersoft to 5,00 for example there are no stops in the strategy tab before the race started (tested @ montreal), After testing this it affected, that the AI never goes into the box for a pit because the strategy needs more than 4 pit stops.. very annoying :D

So is there any possbilities for enable 2 new lines for a 5th and a 6th pit stop ?

Greets

Intelmaster

Hey,

Greets

Intelmaster

Hello!
I wish the helmet desing massa interlagos brazil 2012 for F1 2012 codemasters
So I would be very happy, if any modder can make this happen. thanks!

Good Afternoon ... Friends ....

Is to make this car?

1) Fixing the number of cars of 3 and 4 for 5 and 6
2) Replacing the Peugeot logo for Mercedes in the garage and Uniforms mechanics and pilots
3) With helmets Piquet and Senna

Thank you for your attention

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back