Resource icon

Fantasy - Alfa Romeo F1 Team V.2 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
V.1
Hi everyone i did this skin of Alfa Romeo based on a Williams-BMW by SATLAB90 http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/williams-fw23-2001.65668/ . Though i have problem with my Photoshop and i cannot watch it in 3d mode so had to do this in blind and then open the game to see how it fits. Anyway i've got the skin in photoshop so if anyone like it and is willing to make this skin better be my guest. Anyone who wants can download the photoshop file and make this skin perfect!!!
V.2
I just aploaded an update on the same skin. I fixed the sponsors and added Pitcrew, Racecrew, interiors, driver uniform, garages and brakeboards. Drivers for my Fantasy Alfa Romeo Team Jarno Trulli and Davide Valsecchi!!inside the rar i have also the lg_caterham logo of Alfa Romeo for the option menu though you need PSSG editor by Ryder to import this file.

Thanks to
SATLAB90 for letting me use the base of the car.
NICKRAY for trulli helmet.
v1tek for Valsecchi helmet.
Reventonfor using the wheel of his Lamborghini as a base.

As always your free to do any moddifications to the car and share them with as!!

Alfa.jpg
Alfa2.jpg
Alfa3.jpg
Alfa4.jpg
Alfa5.jpg
Alfa6.jpg
Alfa7.jpg

Latest updates

1. Fantasy - Alfa Romeo F1 Team

This is version 2 enjoy V.2 I just aploaded an update on the same skin. I fixed the sponsors...

Latest reviews

The Team Logo hasn´t changed and also the Drivers are still Heikki und Pertrov. How can I change this?
Nice mod , but , how can I have the Alpha Romeo logo? Im still having the Caterham logo , I have de ig_Caterham.dds file , but I don´t know what to do with that... And other question... How can I change the team name?

Latest News

Author
DimTet
Downloads
File size
18.8 MB
Views
First release
Last update
User rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More mods from DimTet