Resource icon

Skins Falken Supra from the 2000 Nürburgring 24h 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

AccAkut

Premium
AccAkut submitted a new resource:

Falken Supra from the 2000 Nürburgring 24h - one time entry, nice addition tot Nords grids

View attachment 325547
Did start this skin quite a while ago, never got around finalising it, but some of you may like it anyway, so here's an upload without further changes to it. I'm unsure if I modified the Chivas Supra's shaders, I think I did and made them closer to the typical Kunos shaders, so this skin may look different on the stock on. May require changes to the RGB map.

Anyway this is a replica of the Falken JGTC Supra that took part in the 2000 24h Nürburgring race. It...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man there is a Model of the Supra available for AC that is much closer to the 2000s version. @enkay74 also used it in his JGTC 2000 skin pack, maybe you could check that out.

Hey man there is a Model of the Supra available for AC that is much closer to the 2000s version. @enkay74 also used it in his JGTC 2000 skin pack, maybe you could check that out.
I assume that one is a rip? The Chivas one is not and it's available on this very site for everyone, so I'll keep to that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back