F2 2018 Season MOD [PART 1 & Main Thread]

Misc F2 2018 Season MOD [PART 1 & Main Thread] 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I fixed the cockpit and cameras (can't see the camera changes here)
Before
20181206193641_1.jpg

After
20181206192947_1.jpg

You could include the no flags mod
Thanks, didn't even know there was such a mod, for the lcd screen on the wheel I don't know how to do it, if you could send the files in some way, i will update the mod as soon as I can. (and of course you will be mentioned in the credits)

wade.law updated F2 2018 Season MOD with a new update entry:

Drivers suits and other graphical adjustments

Hey everyone, this update will bring the new 1.2 version of the F2 mod.
I've added the drivers suits and made a few graphical changes, unfortunately the guy working on the names couldn't correct the Prema-Russian Time issue so for now they are still inverted.
I'm working on the pitcrew and garage crew skins, they will probably come with the next update, along with the performance mod. THE LINK IS IN THE DESCRIPTION.View attachment 281243 View attachment 281244...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Putting Dan Ticktum in the mod makes 0 sense. He only competed in the final round because Max Gunther pulled out to focus on Formula E. Gunther should really be in that seat, he competed in the whole season except the last round and was a race winner

Putting Dan Ticktum in the mod makes 0 sense. He only competed in the final round because Max Gunther pulled out to focus on Formula E. Gunther should really be in that seat, he competed in the whole season except the last round and was a race winner
Actually I was thinking of that, probably I will swap the two since, as you said, Gunther completed the whole season. Fact is that I used the Formula 2 website for the drivers, I realized a few days after that Ticktum was in the game. Probably will be changed

wade.law updated F2 2018 Season MOD [PART 1 & Main Thread] with a new update entry:

New Version 1.4

Update 1.4 for the F2 2018 MOD.
With the 1.4 update we bring to this mod the largest amount of adjustments so far, here the list of what's changed:
- Racecrew and Pitcrew are now fully modded into the game.
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD ALL THE PARTS AGAIN OR THE MOD WON'T WORK PROPERLY.

- The cars are now similar in performace (beta) to the actual F2 Cars, props to @Joshua4669732 for this update.
The engine performance resembles a 620hp V6 from F2; aero from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back