Sell F1SG Audi R8, Simline Porsche 911 GT3, Cube Controls Formula Pro

Selling three (3) wheels.

I have tried to be as transparent as possible so you know exactly what you'll be recieving, any questions please don't hestitate to ask.

Can ship but buyer pays shipping costs.

F1SG Audi R8:

Included:

Audi R8 Wheel
Coiled USB Cable
Coiled USB Cable (No USB end)

Condition:
The wheel itself is in good condition since it's seen 20 hours maximum of usage, the alcantara does have wear but it can be recovered with some cleaning since it's not flattened. I am selling this wheel with the warning that it can be tempremental with connection, when I used it on my rig it would constantly connect and then disconnect but when I used it with my desktop it didn't do it. Take that what you will but personally I think it just needs a new cable and the price will reflect that.

I paid £700 for this a year ago and barely seen use so I would be looking for around £300 ovno.

Simline Porsche GT3 Wheel Button Plate:

Included:

Porsche GT3 Wheel Button Plate (USB cable attached)

Condition:

Good condition, roughly 30 hours of usage. Drink & Alarm button was removed to accomodate my wheel rim, do not have the buttons anymore, but you can reattach new buttons as the cable is still there.

£120 ovno.

Cube Controls Formula Pro:

Included:

Cube Controls Formula Pro Wheel
Coiled USB Cable
Stickers (Used, Damaged)
Aluminium Case.

Condition:

Roughly 70 hours of usage. Plastic housing around DRS button has snapped off, but other than that it's in good condition. It's an amazing wheel I highly recommend it.

Would be looking for £300 ovno.

Based in Northamptonshire, UK.

Would be willingly to sell all 3 for discounted price, DM me your offer.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.