Sounds F1 Sounds Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not that would have been way too easy ... :)
My mistake was I did not rename all the events so no sound.
Thanks.
Any recommended audio settings for your mod ?

Just installed this for the formula hybrid 2017. Everything works fine except for the ferrari version. I get no sound on that one. Any ideas? The S1 version of everything works fine as well.

Last edited:
Just installed this for the formula hybrid 2017. Everything works fine except for the ferrari version. I get no sound on that one. Any ideas? The S1 version of everything works fine as well.
Hi, this is an issue I’ve seen but not been able to diagnose. I’d advise you to copy the contents of the guids file, then delete the guids file, and create a new empty guids file and paste the text in. Save the file and retest. It’s a guids issue but I’m not experienced enough to know why it happens

try this
delete your old one first, then place this in. this is my working one

Attachments

• GUIDs.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 108
did not work either. Does the Ferrari have to be the parent car or can it be an offspring?

edit: does not work on the parent car either. For some reason the 2017 ferrari sound is completely silent. all the other 2017 sounds are fine. I have decided to use the s1 2017 ferrari sound for the regular ferrari and it works fine.

Last edited:
Trying to get different sounds for 2020 cars.
I may have done something wrong, so please advise;

- Using Car Tuner, I have created 4 different tunes; Ferrari, Honda, Mercedes, Renault.
- I then copied the GUID and BANK files from your mod, in to the relevant Sfx folder.
- I opened the GUID file and made the necessary adjustments. (The Sfx folder has two BANK files? The Mod file and the original file with _mercedes/_renault/_honda/_ferrari after it? Not sure if this is correct)
- I'm getting no sound from any car.

I have not made any adjustments to the original 2020 car, just the tuned cars. Maybe this is where I'm going wrong. Is there a way to have each tuned car, to have it's specific sound attached?

Last edited:
Trying to get different sounds for 2020 cars.
I may have done something wrong, so please advise;

- Using Car Tuner, I have created 4 different tunes; Ferrari, Honda, Mercedes, Renault.
- I then copied the GUID and BANK files from your mod, in to the relevant Sfx folder.
- I opened the GUID file and made the necessary adjustments. (The Sfx folder has two BANK files? The Mod file and the original file with _mercedes/_renault/_honda/_ferrari after it? Not sure if this is correct)
- I'm getting no sound from any car.

I have not made any adjustments to the original 2020 car, just the tuned cars. Maybe this is where I'm going wrong. Is there a way to have each tuned car, to have it's specific sound attached?
Delete the original bank file. Only use the new one and make sure it’s renamed like the car folder and the guids. So in the sfx folder you should only have 1 bank and 1 guids file

hope that helps

Last edited:
I have a question, every time I want to use any of the 4 sounds do I have to replace the file in the car folder? because having the same name the file does not let me put all 4 at the same time. They need to explain that part of the tutorial.

I have a question, every time I want to use any of the 4 sounds do I have to replace the file in the car folder? because having the same name the file does not let me put all 4 at the same time. They need to explain that part of the tutorial.
Hi, yes you must. Assetto Corsa doesn't support multiple sounds per car.

Alternatively you can clone the cars as per the other video on the main page

it doesnt work for me i need help there is no sound at all for the cars @ACFAN
Hi, let's try and fix this for you. If you go to the overview page there is a video there which shows you how to install the mod. Please follow it step by step. Any point you get stuck post back here and let me know exactly which part you're stuck on.

Thanks
Which sound specifically? Ferrari Honda Renault or Mercedes?
Hi ACFAN. I would really appreciate it if you could please help me out. I watched your video several times to make sure I do not make any mistakes. I only have the rss 2018 formula hybrid mods. For me only the Renault sound works. I made 4 duplicates in car tuner for all the sounds. But, Ferrari, Honda, and Mercedes do not seem to work. It keeps saying "unexpected error" when I try to test it on content manager after adding the sounds in. I have deleted the rss car mods, redownloaded and repeated the steps multiple times but cannot seem to catch a break. Being a Ferrari fan it sucks not being able to use it. If you have any advice it would be awesome, thanks!!

Hi
Hi ACFAN. I would really appreciate it if you could please help me out. I watched your video several times to make sure I do not make any mistakes. I only have the rss 2018 formula hybrid mods. For me only the Renault sound works. I made 4 duplicates in car tuner for all the sounds. But, Ferrari, Honda, and Mercedes do not seem to work. It keeps saying "unexpected error" when I try to test it on content manager after adding the sounds in. I have deleted the rss car mods, redownloaded and repeated the steps multiple times but cannot seem to catch a break. Being a Ferrari fan it sucks not being able to use it. If you have any advice it would be awesome, thanks!!
All I can say is that I am sorry it doesn't work for you. The inky thing u suggest us to double check all files are named correctly with the entries in the guids file named too. All should work if everything is named like the car folder name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back