F1 Season 1999

Seasons F1 Season 1999 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm not sure why you post the 1999 mod video in 1988 mod and the 1988 mod video in 1999.
But since you had been posting the '99 video back then I was waiting for this classic mod to be released.

Have logged in since months (I guess) just to grab it and say thank you. Going back to F1 2013 was more or less the thing I wanted to do anyway as I got bored and annoyed by F1 2014 (especially some game engine bugs in that version).

Not bad, but all cars other than the 1999 Ferrari only have 6 gears?
Also, why do some of the drivers not have names showing up?
I've edited the game database myself to add some realism with retirements and more of a gap for the McLarens, but more mistakes from drivers too making it more enjoyable.
Also, is there ANY way to change the points system to 10-6-4-3-2-1???
Other than that, I can't complain, my favourite season ever being an Irishman, with Frentzen almost winning it. :D

Not bad, but all cars other than the 1999 Ferrari only have 6 gears?
Also, why do some of the drivers not have names showing up?
I've edited the game database myself to add some realism with retirements and more of a gap for the McLarens, but more mistakes from drivers too making it more enjoyable.
Also, is there ANY way to change the points system to 10-6-4-3-2-1???
Other than that, I can't complain, my favourite season ever being an Irishman, with Frentzen almost winning it. :D
All pilots have names .. need to copy the "language_spa.ing" file to the "language" folder .. so the majority of errors texts are corrected _
the point system is difficult to change.
6 gears is because cars are based on the williams

All pilots have names .. need to copy the "language_spa.ing" file to the "language" folder .. so the majority of errors texts are corrected _
the point system is difficult to change.
6 gears is because cars are based on the williams
But then the language would be Spanish, would it not? Like, half the drivers names show up but the other half don't have names.
Yeah, I imagine the points system change would be tough, if you figure it out let me know, would love to have that implemented. :D

Fantastic mod, but the only problem I'm having is that the names don't load properly during a race. Some are blank, some are weird symbols like "+". :O_o: Is that normal?

Fantastic mod, but the only problem I'm having is that the names don't load properly during a race. Some are blank, some are weird symbols like "+". :O_o: Is that normal?
The mod is only available in English and Spanish languages, if the game is located in another language, names are not visible

this is a awfull mod the installation is shiz and it keeps crashing every race i try and load and some of tje drivers names dont appear on the selection and the car is black on the dashboard and ive never had a bloody chance to play it please tell me how to do it i have classic edition

• Deleted member 161052

WHY THE HELL DOES IT SAY THERE ISNT A TRACK FOLDER AND ONLY 3 CARS TO CHANGE!!! WTH IS THIS Please tell me how to install
Yep Funny But Im Peed Try 03
this is a awfull mod the installation is shiz and it keeps crashing every race i try and load and some of tje drivers names dont appear on the selection and the car is black on the dashboard and ive never had a bloody chance to play it please tell me how to do it i have classic edition
Oh, forgot to ask you: Do you have the 1990's DLC pack installed?

• Deleted member 161052

hmmm I have classic Edition
I know you have classic edition and the 1980's pack included, but do you have the 1990's DLC pack included? They are also part of the Classic Edition DLC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back