Resource icon

Cars F1 RFT 2012 V.2 V.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
senna9922 submitted a new resource:

F1 RFT2012 - F1 RFT

Link for Mod
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqrCwcUruWK4xCilt6t90ICXPs7q

This is a simple conversion from rfactor RFT F1 mod to AMS.
Mod it is not in full like original, because handling it was terrible in raw conversion, so I was made some change.
All change I was made more for offline racing,
there is 3 different HDV file, basically is the same everything, except line for fuel. So if somebody run 10 or 20 laps, race will be more dynamic.

Tire dirt and grass I don't know how to...

Read more about this resource...

Hi!
Something wrong with the mod. If I start with the icon or "All cars and tracks" there is no opponents name to choose and the game at the load crashes. Please fix it. Thanks.

Ok I will check this report, because there missing only driver talent folder.
Anyway I need to install fresh AMS,because I use custom game mod. Just to be sure what is wrong.

best regards

Ok, but on your screenshot the opponents have no name either. I do not know if you choose the nameless opponents and start the game that crashes at the load as mine or does not. Thanks anyway. I'm curious to others do not miss the opponents name?

I figured it out. If I choose randomize as you everything works fine. I still miss the opponents names. Thanks.

If you need folder with talen names for rft. I will upload folder.
Anyway that's my mistake, because I not use talent file, reason is the ai behaving different every time in race, I don't know how and why but it works.

Except for what I pointed out in the Review(sorry for that... I should've post it here), the fuel tank is too small (respectively 20L 25L 30L in the 3 HDVs, Formula Reiza's fuel tank is 220L)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back