[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thx. I wanna try this out but CM won't install it. So can someone pls explain how to install this manually correctly!? Just unzip and drop the files in the rootfolder of AC or "deeper", cos it creates a "lua" folder there which I'm not sure if it is supposed to be like that. Thx a lot for good advise :)

Thx. I wanna try this out but CM won't install it. So can someone pls explain how to install this manually correctly!? Just unzip and drop the files in the rootfolder of AC or "deeper", cos it creates a "lua" folder there which I'm not sure if it is supposed to be like that. Thx a lot for good advise :)
The same thing happens to me, there's a Lau folder there! But I've resigned myself, I installed it in a thousand ways and it still throws errors.

Attachments

• 20240126_011401.jpg
    20240126_011401.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 60
Someone help me please, I'm not showing up to activate the rare plugin, I've already installed it as instructed and also via Content Manager, but nothing works, can anyone help me please?

Hi.. can someone please explain the relative ai setting. I normally can race 83-87% ai with 30% aggression. Do i set the relative ai to 85%?
Also, for Mazda Mx5 cup, how much tyre degradation setting do you use for ai to pit?

Hi.. can someone please explain the relative ai setting. I normally can race 83-87% ai with 30% aggression. Do i set the relative ai to 85%?
Also, for Mazda Mx5 cup, how much tyre degradation setting do you use for ai to pit?
The relative Ai is relative to the setting in the race menu. For example, if you set Ai at 85% and then set it back to 85% in RARE, you will end up with around 72%. The controller is actually more for quick testing without having to constantly go out of the game to adjust.

I don't see the activate button in race mode, it appears to be off screen way below the message to inject. I barely saw it in the practice sessions but is there a way to move this up by default on a 1920x1080 screen?

Update: found it in the set up window

Last edited:
Great job!! Awesome and mandatory app in AC. My question is, what is the best and realistic option to set in AI Pit Average??
Sweet spot for me was 35-50%, this results most times in 1-2 pits.

Edit:At least I do it that way with Formula RSS, it always depends on the actual tire wear.

Last edited:
hi guys.

I resorted back to the RD version without the preview and I got this error:
What's the culprit for this error here?
1710067165259.png

appreciate if anybody knows (installed it manually)

edit: on the latest CSP, 2.2

Last edited:
Hi, the app doesn't work for me. This gives me the following message "can only edit the Rules settings while in the setup menu before a session has started" while I am still in the menu. Same thing for AI parameters

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-03-30 114249.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-30 114249.png
    382.3 KB · Views: 20
The permanent in-game RARE inject app error message is too big and pretty annoying, is there a way to disable it? May be a feature suggesstion, the ability to select a list of track that would need rare and the respective Rule GT or F1 that would be needed for each track. This would make RARE not activated in tracks that don't need it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back