F1 Monaco Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Monaco - A Grand Prix that is decided Saturday on track and Sunday in the pits. Overtaking on track in the actual race is virtually impossible.

Last edited:
I think people tend to read way too much into these early practice sessions. Ferrari have not been on the pace for most of the practice sessions, yet they pretty much dominated most of the qualis. Not concerned about Ferraris pace till they hit Q3.

Lets see if Merc use the engine boost mode in Prac 3 or Qual. Been here before with the sandbagging..
Having said that Monaco is not an engine circuit, so maybe...

With Red Bull consistently running at the front, this race could get really interesting - I'm picturing Max all over Ricciardo's gearbox in the closing laps...we may see some carbon fiber flying, boys!!!

I'm hoping for a big crash behind the leaders into turn one. Want to see 5+ cars out. Everyone expects it to be started by GRO but it will likely be one of the Monaco rookies, like SIR or HAR getting greedy and not wanting to leave room. Maybe even open up the door for some more Sauber points, or even a McLaren podium. Regardless, I'm expecting fun and a lot of drama, whether it's in the pits, against a wall, or something like RBR in Baku.

I feel like the field is unusually full of unpredictable types this year - could make for a really, really interesting Monaco GP! I'm expecting tons of retirements (which means you can probably bank on every single car finishing :D )

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%