F1 Monaco Grand Prix Discussion Thread

MAX: I'am not impressed by those keyboard warriers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
This for all I know it all.
KEYBOARD WARRIORS: We're not impressed by Max's driving skills!
That's for the young mr. know-it-all. (who hasn't proven anything other than being a crashboy) I can't wait to see him leave the sport, the guy is a driving disaster.

Last edited:
KEYBOARD WARRIORS: We're not impressed by Max's driving skills!
That's for the young mr. know-it-all. (who hasn't proven anything other than being a crashboy) I can't wait to see him leave the sport, the guy is a driving disaster.
12 podia is'nt that bad, I have none! I think you have to wait some 10years before he is leaving!;)

He relied on going on collision course and the opponent backing off the mutually assured destruction. Twice.

I mean Senna did it, too.

Anybody behaving like this in an sim racing game club is in for some trouble.
That's the problem on this forum, comparing things with simracing! We can't know what's going on in a F1 cockpit!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Now that's what I call 'a supertalent'. Verstappen doesn't even come close.
You can't compare these two....
It's like putting Max in a Merc in his rookie season and pairing him up with a mediocre driver like Hartley.
Marquez needs too learn aswell (first race this season...).

RedBull is also the cause of this all. We want to make him the youngest World Champ! This gives a hell of pressing on a young man. That's also that he is to eager, he wants and must perform! So it is. Sorry for my bad English.:whistling:

RedBull is also the cause of this all. We want to make him the youngest World Champ! This gives a hell of pressing on a young man. That's also that he is to eager, he wants and must perform! So it is. Sorry for my bad English.:whistling:
Problem is, being too eager only causes problems and might hinder his way to become a WDC anytime soon. Getting some consistent races out of Max now is the key.

It isn't good either in 4 years of F1 for being the supertalent people say he is.
If you want to read about a supertalent, try this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Márquez

Now that's what I call 'a supertalent'. Verstappen doesn't even come close.

You mean 1 or 2 more crashes? I don't think it'll take 10 more years.

Agree that a few more crashes will be devastating for verstappen if they happen anytime soon, but aside from 2018 it's not like he's been poor, he was in line with schumacher's first years if you look at their cars and what they achieved, thing is verstappen's 2018 is supposed to be schumacher's 1994, so getting worse than last year (mistake-wise) doesn't cut it, considering he's also driving the best car he ever drove.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back