F1 Mania 2021 Skinpack

Skins F1 Mania 2021 Skinpack NEW DOWNLOAD LINK!

Login or Register an account to download this content
only_me99 submitted a new resource:

F1 Mania 2021 Skinpack - A skinpack for the free-mod of F1 Mania RU.

Hey guys, hope you all be okay, today i present you a skinpack(more a remake) for the amazing free mod of F1 Mania ru, which you can install HERE, in this skinpack we have the helmets of @JSoria, i don't know if i'm going to do an update, but, let's see while the season happens. (really sorry about the McLaren front wing and Red Bull color, i can't find a better color and the Mcl front wing doesn't work properly)

Read more about this resource...

only_me99 updated F1 Mania 2021 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Some updates in the cars

Hey guys, raph here, releasing the first update for that skinpack, this update contains a Non MW(Mission Winnow) Ferrari, which is optional, and the Honda E Technology logo for Red Bull RB16B, i will continue this mod, but can't put some things like TeamViewer on merc, because the mod is limited and will stay mirrored, and i haven't found any solution for that.

Read the rest of this update entry...

only_me99 updated F1 Mania 2021 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Dutch GP Skins + Driver and Pit Crew Suits

what's up guys, how are you all? hope you're all good, today, i'm posting the newest update of the skinpack, which now will have driver and pit crew suits by @enkay74, a massive thanks to ekay to allow me use his mod to the skinpack!

I updated McLaren livery, putted a darker blue on Alpha Tauri and also a darker red on Alfa Romeo, and we have an optional Kubica's Alfa Romeo, with the helmet of @JSoria(thanks soria!)View attachment 500679[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, thank you for dedicating yourself to this mod ..... I have two requests please .... that the color of the rims are the same as the real ones and the color of ferrari mclaren red bull and alpine and I don't remember which ones are matte but in this mod the paint shines too much .... do you know how to change the type of paint?
I could change the color of the rims with the cm showroom but I don't know how to do the matte paint .... thank you ... greetings

Hello, thank you for dedicating yourself to this mod ..... I have two requests please .... that the color of the rims are the same as the real ones and the color of ferrari mclaren red bull and alpine and I don't remember which ones are matte but in this mod the paint shines too much .... do you know how to change the type of paint?
I could change the color of the rims with the cm showroom but I don't know how to do the matte paint .... thank you ... greetings
hey, i will edit the rims as you requested, and, i will try to see if i can do a matte color on theses teams, thanks for the ideas!

Hi, I'm having problems with the halo of several cars ... in the race they disappear I don't know what the reason is ... in the showroom they look good ... I'm going to try with the old skins or car by car ... On the other hand, I solved the reflection of the paint in the teams that uses glossy matte paint. When I can, I'll share it with you.

Hi, I'm having problems with the halo of several cars ... in the race they disappear I don't know what the reason is ... in the showroom they look good ... I'm going to try with the old skins or car by car ... On the other hand, I solved the reflection of the paint in the teams that uses glossy matte paint. When I can, I'll share it with you.
this is from the mod, nothing u can do, unfortunately.

and, really thanks for the matte paint, waiting!

I edited the Red Bull skin to create the matte effect. I am not experienced in modding or anything, just very curious and trying stuff out with trials and errors. All you have to do is find the dds file named meao.dds on the car's paint in custom showroom. Create the file full yellow colour only or white, whatever preference you'd like.
I am not sure if this is the way, but it works for me.
Place the file in your skin folder and it should work.
Look pictures attached what it looks like in custom showroom.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    676 KB · Views: 56
  • fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    995.9 KB · Views: 78
I edited the Red Bull skin to create the matte effect. I am not experienced in modding or anything, just very curious and trying stuff out with trials and errors. All you have to do is find the dds file named meao.dds on the car's paint in custom showroom. Create the file full yellow colour only or white, whatever preference you'd like.
I am not sure if this is the way, but it works for me.
Place the file in your skin folder and it should work.
Look pictures attached what it looks like in custom showroom.
MATE! THANKS A LOT! really thks mate, that's so cool. i appreciate that and i will add in the next update, giving you some credits for that.

hey, a guy helped me with the matte thing, new update coming soon!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.