F1 Caption Competition 2017 - Monaco Grand Prix

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
nicokimi.jpg

Apologies for the delay, but anyway - here is the image from Monaco. What can you come up with for this?

After the entry period has closed after 5 days, there will be 2 days to vote for your favourite caption. You have 3 votes which you can give out in one of two ways: 2-1, or 1-1-1. You are not allowed to give 3 votes to one caption. Your votes will only count if you have submitted a caption yourself. When making your vote, post only the post number and the number of votes you want to give it. Remember not to vote for your own caption, or all your votes will be discounted.

Please do not submit captions after voting has opened. it is pretty clear in the thread title when this has occurred.

An example vote would be:
#17 - 2
#22 - 1
or
#14 - 1
#26 - 1
#32 - 1

Points will be awarded in the F1 scoring system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 to the top 10 captioners, and prizes will be awarded at the end of the season.

Maybe its just me , but this feels like having a caption for the sake of it...Not all pics are worthy of a caption...This one isnt , barely any facial expressions!

Mwoah - you obviously know what it's like finishing second all the time. So, obviously, that's what I'm going for here, finish well with the car, better than in Spain, obviously. The team have obviously given me a good one, obviously with the pole position I got here. Been a long time, as you know, for me to have one. Go Finland. Except for Valtteri, obviously.

This is pretty easy, Kimi is telling Nico, if that cameraman will come any closer i will Gorilla glue your mic in his ass. and his camera your ass.

familly man accept everything what teams says, how he had balls wear Hunts tribute helmet.
Missing those days, when he were dress Gorilla outfits and pass under bar desk in monaco. Falling from deck of his yacht. Doing usually mayhem. Singing karaoke locals bars.
World changes George.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back