F1 23 Performance mod + more slipstream [Modular Mods/CopyPaste]

Misc F1 23 Performance mod + more slipstream [Modular Mods/CopyPaste] Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
setup issue. use less wings on your setups. the ai uses one of the 5 presets at each track. so if you have more wings than wichever preset at a given track, you will lack straight line speed.
still doesnt work for me on most tracks. When choosing a less down-force set-up the AI is still faster in the straights than I am while I am just slower in the corners. Probably has to do with me using Full-Traction Control and because the ERS deployment rate of the AI is just OP.

Last edited:
still doesnt work for me on most tracks. When choosing a less down-force set-up the AI is still faster in the straights than I am while I am just slower in the corners. Probably has to do with me using Full-Traction Control and because the ERS deployment rate of the AI is just OP.
oh yea, traction control slows down your out of corner speed massively. But i mean, on these recent patches, i haven't had any issues with matching the a.i straaight line speed. only think i can say is wait til lap 3-4 to see if you match their speed, because on laps 1 and 2 they absolutely burn all of their ers.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 40 36.4%