F1 23 Performance mod + more slipstream [Modular Mods/CopyPaste]

Misc F1 23 Performance mod + more slipstream [Modular Mods/CopyPaste] Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
this mod is cool but I have a question. Can you make version with slipsteream only and no performence changes on modular mods? I used this mod in my recent carrrer and I think the performence changed because even tho the aston is in lower R&D table they where insane in Miami and I even used the V1 mod

Hey, idk if it's this mod that does it but whenever I'm trying to load into my career it crashes. It worked fine up until now and I'm on the Miami grand prix. I do have every team with new liveries and an ai improvement mod so idk what causing it. Never mind I'm pretty sure it was the liveries that were crashing my game.

Last edited:
Hey, idk if it's this mod that does it but whenever I'm trying to load into my career it crashes. It worked fine up until now and I'm on the Miami grand prix. I do have every team with new liveries and an ai improvement mod so idk what causing it. Never mind I'm pretty sure it was the liveries that were crashing my game.
Maybe. Try disabling some mods. I use mod skins 2023 season and there are no problems with crashes.

RedHeaven updated F1 23 Performance mod + more slipstream [Copy+Paste / Modular Mods] with a new update entry:

Update performance after Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2023 and more

First of all, performance changes.
Red Bull - performance increased
Aston Martin - slightly increase performance and reduce potential upgrade on mass values(too strong performance was seen in several career simulations).
Mercedes\Alfa Romeo\Alpha Tauri[COLOR=rgb(26...[/B]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which one is best to use for the 25% race? I used it in career mode

Performance mod + slipstream (MODULAR) V1

Williams is always in Q3, Albon wins races, RedBull loses 1 second per lap

Williams is always in Q3, Albon wins races, RedBull loses 1 second per lap

It's strange, I simulated a season about 10 times and did not notice this. Yes, Williams can safely enter the 3rd segment, but in this game it is impossible to adjust the performance of the qualification and the race. Maybe a little later I'll run it a couple more times and check.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 110 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.1%