F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys cars for me have too much downforce, i can go full throtle through quick left right Australia turns and for a lot more corners i can almost go full throtle. Is it just for me or is it the case with everyone? Btw this is case on every track

Guys cars for me have too much downforce, i can go full throtle through quick left right Australia turns and for a lot more corners i can almost go full throtle. Is it just for me or is it the case with everyone? Btw this is case on every track
Coz ur using the grip mod while my mod does not contain it.

Hi all,

Im facing an issue a little bit strange as I can't find how to fix it. The only thing that works perfectly is Time Trial, anything else (grand prix, career mode, etc) crashes the game instantly. I reinstalled the game and the mod several times but the issue persist. Someone knows how to fix this? thanks in advance

Thang Nguyen updated F1 2022 Season Mod with a new update entry:

File size reduction, new handling, database, AI and visual adjustments

- Reduced the resolution of all the tracks' surroundings and the AI cars, for smoother gameplay. Because of this, the file size has been reduced by 13.8%.
- Updated the sponsor placements of the Canadian, British and Austrian GP's.
- Added the BWT sponsors to the P1, P2 and P3 boards.
- Added a new handling model - as many of you had difficulty with the previous version. I've still kept the old handling models for you guys to choose.
- Added an 'ultra-fast cars' handling model...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I unzipped the download file, copied it and pasted it in the F1 2014 game folder and all the teams, circuits and drivers with other names appear, what did I do wrong?

Try putting the game in English
Previously I had the game in English but with another mod and I did the same, I had the same result with all the names changed, I thought it was because I installed the mod on top of the other mod but even so I installed the clean game again but in Spanish and I still the same.

Hi guys, I have a problem running at Monza. Simply when leaving the corners the car skids and consequently spins on the track, what could be done to not occur this? No other circuit has this problem. At most, everything is perfect.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.3%