F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thang Nguyen updated F1 22 Mod (Official) with a new update entry:

Further size reduction, revamped database, new audio, official chassis.

- Added the official 2022 chassis converted by @colephelps1. I slightly modified the T-cam colors and a few liveries. Updated cameras for all teams as well - thanks to @pedroHfe.
- Substantial reduction to the cars and tracks textures. All car textures are now in 2048 x 2048 and dxt1 type.
- Revamped database, your game is gunna CORRUPT with this version.
- Added the 2022 engine sounds by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After this new update the textures of the cars are looking like a mobile game thing and the handling got worse, plus the 11 slot bug in the career that is very annoying. Thankfully i still have the July update downloaded.

Hello bro, the error of the ai line track was corrected but there is a curve that the AI cars don't brake and will stop in the gravel

Just installed the update.
The game runs much better. It's still lags on lap 1 though. The lags depends on how many cars I'm directly looking at.

I can play time trial on the highest resolution with some of the effects turned down no problem. But when I start a race that's when It start to lag.
Also is it possible to reduce the damage.

Last edited:
Hi when i play the game and close the next time i open it the save is corrupted with the new update.... is there anyway to fix this issue... each time i have to start a new game...

Hi guys! In which difficult you play with this mod? Im the only one who finds it impossible to battle for the lead in very difficult/hardcore?

(Maybe I´m just so bad)

Thanks.
I play in very difficult and
Hi guys! In which difficult you play with this mod? Im the only one who finds it impossible to battle for the lead in very difficult/hardcore?

(Maybe I´m just so bad)

Thanks.
Very difficult, in some tracks it's impossible to battle for the lead for me. Australia, Hungary, Suzuka - these 3 are to hard.
Brazil, Abu Dhabi, Austria - these 3 it's really fun to battle for the lead.

(Sorry about the bad English)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%