F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
The mod is great, I enjoyed it. Of course there's some trouble for driving and not available to run R&D Objective because it's a flying lap which is forbid, but overall is great. I just have a question, Why is the Jeddah GP aren't available? I've played all GP but not for Jeddah GP, once I played it there's some annoying bug around and then got crash. And when I looked at mod files, there's no Jeddah's file. Could you explain to me what happened?

The mod is great, I enjoyed it. Of course there's some trouble for driving and not available to run R&D Objective because it's a flying lap which is forbid, but overall is great. I just have a question, Why is the Jeddah GP aren't available? I've played all GP but not for Jeddah GP, once I played it there's some annoying bug around and then got crash. And when I looked at mod files, there's no Jeddah's file. Could you explain to me what happened?
Read the description of which track Jeddah replaces and how to fix the bugs there and Turkey as well, all in the description, read it.

Last edited:
This mod is amazing. Every detail on cars and tracks is very realistic. I have only a problem.. in some turns, on full throttle, the car overturn flipping out of the track, any idea to fix it?

Hi, I don't know where to ask, that's why I'm writing here. The 2014 f1 I would like to include only the 2022 tracks. If it is possible to include it, could you help me know where I can download it? Thank you in advance for the answer!

The front wheel 'brows' have just disappeared from all my cars !

I havent done any updates for months, so any idea how this could've happened and how to fix it ??

Thanks.

20220706161749_1.jpg

You can see they used to be there...
20220528150343_1.jpg

The front wheel 'brows' have just disappeared from all my cars !

I havent done any updates for months, so any idea how this could've happened and how to fix it ??

Thanks.

View attachment 579832

You can see they used to be there...
View attachment 579836
There must have been another conflicting mod installed like sparks mod.

(My mod has already got sparks so there's no need to install it tbh).

Last edited:
Guys, i know this isn't directly related to the mod but i don't know where else to ask. How far can we go with the upgrades in the game currently and do the upgrades carry over to the next season? I read the on f1 2012 or 13 some pople brought teams like Caterham to the top, can we also do this bc i would really like to pick a team like Haas and make it a title contender?

Guys, i know this isn't directly related to the mod but i don't know where else to ask. How far can we go with the upgrades in the game currently and do the upgrades carry over to the next season? I read the on f1 2012 or 13 some pople brought teams like Caterham to the top, can we also do this bc i would really like to pick a team like Haas and make it a title contender?
Yes - edit the correct values in the database file. More specifically, the tier number and the AI driver of that team.

Guys, having heard many ppl have difficulty with the current handling, I'm gunna release a brand new one in the next update, as well as some visual adjustments and file size optimizations. Expected date, before the Hungarian GP. Stay tuned......

Last edited:
thank you thang, we always wait for everything you update, hopefully the next update can be smoother, don't forget the sticker details and the physical characteristics of the body in each different car, so that we can play more animating each team, keep the spirit thang

Guys, having heard many ppl have difficulty with the current handling, I'm gunna release a brand new one in the next update, as well as some visual adjustments and file size optimizations. Expected date, before the Hungarian GP. Stay tuned......

I dont know the handling problem others are having but my issue is really strong understeer.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.