F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bro
I don't know you want make or not
Can you make optional callendar for carrer mode.
The callendar is original f1 2014 game but some different
Like Sepang replace to Jeddah, Hockenheim replace to Dutch, and Sochi replace Imola or other track.
It's up to you make or not.
Thank you
Love your mod

Bro
I don't know you want make or not
Can you make optional callendar for carrer mode.
The callendar is original f1 2014 game but some different
Like Sepang replace to Jeddah, Hockenheim replace to Dutch, and Sochi replace Imola or other track.
It's up to you make or not.
Thank you
Love your mod
I'm not gunna spoil which tracks are replacing which until I've released the next version.

1648540172311.png

still super bugged the ai cant even try and brake here

Can you give us a link just for the new 1.0.7 updates instead of for the whole 2022 Season Updates (now 2.0GB download) ?

I only want the new Start Logo and Mini-car logos.

Last edited:
Can you give us a link just for the new 1.0.7 updates instead of for the whole 2022 Season Updates (now 2.0GB download) ?

I only want the new Start Logo and Mini-car logos.
For you, we do work here for free. Therefore, please, write comments exclusively about mod. We do not upload the mod in parts, because ordinary users most often do not know how to install individual files where they need to be and and also some install the mod for the first time.

Last edited:
For you, we do work here for free. Therefore, please, write comments exclusively about mod. We do not upload the mod in parts, because ordinary users most often do not know how to install individual files where they need to be and and also some install the mod for the first time.
True. I used to upload the season mods into parts (hence my large amount of mods here!) and kept getting "how to install" questions.
Eventually gotta upload the file externally and upload the .txt file containing the links here.

Last edited:
True. I used to upload the season mods into parts (hence my large amount of mods here!) and kept getting "how to install" questions.
Eventually gotta upload the file externally and upload the .txt file containing the links here.
Sorry - I really do appreciate all your hard work.

I dont seem to be able to do the Drag & Drop method and my download looks like this with all the separate files:

F1 mod.jpg

How do I get the new F1 2014 Folder to just drop over my existing game ?

Last edited:
please help me with this:
En estos momentos no puedes ver ni descargar este archivo.

Este archivo lo han visto o descargado demasiados usuarios últimamente. Prueba a acceder a él de nuevo más tarde. Si el archivo al que intentas acceder es especialmente grande o se comparte con muchos usuarios, es posible que tardes hasta 24 horas en verlo o en descargarlo. Si transcurrido este tiempo sigues sin poder acceder a él, ponte en contacto con el administrador del dominio.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 31 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 105 55.3%