F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why are other cars faster than mine on the starting line during a race. For me, the previous control systems were better and more convenient. Could you please remove the black and white flags for cuts in the racing rules.

IMG_20220331_182717.jpg

@Thang Nguyen
Bro can you tell me how fix this i want change callendar & enable mirror pit Lane.
When i save and go to race game crash

Hi Bro, thanks for the mod, it's wonderful to live, at least in F1 2014, the 2022 season with the liveries up to date, but I have one doubt. Can I change or edit the database? For example, when I edit the teams' engine power and create one race, the game crashes.
Best

Last edited:
Hi Bro, thanks for the mod, it's wonderful to live, at least in F1 2014, the 2022 season with the liveries up to date, but I have one doubt. Can I change or edit the database? For example, when I edit the teams' engine power and create one race, the game crashes.
Best
Please take a look at the comment above. Thank you.

Last edited:
The new version has brought some massive improvements, awesome job! The difficulty is now way more challenging and the new handling is much better. Yes, the car is a bit more likely to spin, but actually a lot less likely to flip! So that's brilliant.

I will have to take back what I said about the difficulties being even across all tracks, they are definitely not. In fact, I was completely wrong and they are actually within massive range. But if the AI's performance cannot be adjusted, then there's nothing we can do. I probably wouldn't worsen the performance of player's cars any more, since there are some very challenging tracks and some people have complained about the increased difficulty (although excuse me, but I don't know how awful you must be at the game to not be able to enjoy it even on easy mode).

It's great that you included the option to remove the added tracks, but here's an idea: How about making the career mode out of only the original F1 2014 tracks, but keep the additional ones for quick races? Some tracks (like Istanbul and Brands Hatch) are completely broken and I definitely wouldn't want them anywhere near the career mode, on the other hand some tracks (like Imola and Estoril) are super fun to drive and I'd keep them there. This seems like an ideal solution to me. [I haven't actually tried to install the 19 tracks pack, so forgive me if this is exactly how it works. But at least I'll know. :D]

Speaking of Brands Hatch, like I said last time, the pits simply don't work. Doesn't matter how fast you enter them. And when you do the whole quali, in which case you start from the pits, the pit limiter stays on forever and you'll never gain control of your car (same goes for the AI - it's just roaming around the track endlessly at pitlane speed).

Other than that, great job with the mod. Still haven't tried all of the tracks, but I'll make sure to report any more major issues ín the future. You're a cool guy for listening to what people want. I understand there are lots of requests and you must be really busy with all that. The whole community is grateful. ;)

Last edited:
Why are other cars faster than mine on the starting line during a race.
I don't know if you noticed, but the AI is generally slower from the first corner until basically the end of lap 1 compared to the rest of the race. In the original game, where they had somewhat ok starts and then absolutely sucked through turn 1, it was pretty easy to get to P1 even with a backmarker team's car. The fact that in this mod they get better starts than you evens out the fact that you should be a bit faster than them for the rest of the first lap. If you started on pole in the original F1 2014, you gained like a 3 second lead by the end of lap one, which was dumb af. This mod does it well.

Last edited:
1.0.7 update is very realistic bro congrats! Before I would pole position and finish first with any car but now I drive with haas and can't catch ferrari, redbull or mercedes. Kerbs and spins are too fantastic to me :) Yet something should be updated. Ai is a little bit slower than me in the corners and sometimes SC is not deployed. I wish ai drivers were more aggressive.

1.0.7 update is very realistic bro congrats! Before I would pole position and finish first with any car but now I drive with haas and can't catch ferrari, redbull or mercedes. Kerbs and spins are too fantastic to me :) Yet something should be updated. Ai is a little bit slower than me in the corners and sometimes SC is not deployed. I wish ai drivers were more aggressive.
That AI problem has been there since the very first day of the game back in 2014, and no one has managed to truly address this annoying issue up to this point sadly, so please always take the inside line whenever you're battling AI's otherwise they'ss break a lot early and brake-check other cars.
Regarding the safety car problem, I'll slightly increase the chance of the safety car in the next update.

The new version has brought some massive improvements, awesome job! The difficulty is now way more challenging and the new handling is much better. Yes, the car is a bit more likely to spin, but actually a lot less likely to flip! So that's brilliant.

I will have to take back what I said about the difficulties being even across all tracks, they are definitely not. In fact, I was completely wrong and they are actually within massive range. But if the AI's performance cannot be adjusted, then there's nothing we can do. I probably wouldn't worsen the performance of player's cars any more, since there are some very challenging tracks and some people have complained about the increased difficulty (although excuse me, but I don't know how awful you must be at the game to not be able to enjoy it even on easy mode).

It's great that you included the option to remove the added tracks, but here's an idea: How about making the career mode out of only the original F1 2014 tracks, but keep the additional ones for quick races? Some tracks (like Istanbul and Brands Hatch) are completely broken and I definitely wouldn't want them anywhere near the career mode, on the other hand some tracks (like Imola and Estoril) are super fun to drive and I'd keep them there. This seems like an ideal solution to me. [I haven't actually tried to install the 19 tracks pack, so forgive me if this is exactly how it works. But at least I'll know. :D]

Speaking of Brands Hatch, like I said last time, the pits simply don't work. Doesn't matter how fast you enter them. And when you do the whole quali, in which case you start from the pits, the pit limiter stays on forever and you'll never gain control of your car (same goes for the AI - it's just roaming around the track endlessly at pitlane speed).

Other than that, great job with the mod. Still haven't tried all of the tracks, but I'll make sure to report any more major issues ín the future. You're a cool guy for listening to what people want. I understand there are lots of requests and you must be really busy with all that. The whole community is grateful. ;)
I guess it's the triggers_pit.xml file that causes the problem in Brands Hatch - I'll try experimenting this track in the near future.

There's actually one major issue I completely forgot to adress before. During some of the 25% races (e.g. in Spain, Portugal etc.) there are some teams, which make two stops. That is absolutely unnecessary and they are only sabotaging themselves. One of those teams is Ferrari, therefore such races are automatically won by one of the Red Bulls, since they only stop once. Unless you play for Ferrari yourself, there is no question which team wins the constructor's cup then. Would be good to look into that. (I think all the Ferrari powered cars do that, not sure if any others.)

There's actually one major issue I completely forgot to adress before. During some of the 25% races (e.g. in Spain, Portugal etc.) there are some teams, which make two stops. That is absolutely unnecessary and they are only sabotaging themselves. One of those teams is Ferrari, therefore such races are automatically won by one of the Red Bulls, since they only stop once. Unless you play for Ferrari yourself, there is no question which team wins the constructor's cup then. Would be good to look into that. (I think all the Ferrari powered cars do that, not sure if any others.)
Ok I'll address the tire wear of each team in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%