F1 2022 realistic performances

Misc F1 2022 realistic performances Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
kevintaddo10 submitted a new resource:

F1 2022 realistic performances - This mod brings realistic performances (obv going to be updated in the future) of F1 2022 cars.

Hey there! I am very hyped for the 2022 season, so I decided to change a bit the performance files. Now the grid will kinda look like this:
Tier 1: Red Bull, Ferrari
Tier 2: Mercedes
Tier 3: McLaren, AlphaTauri
Tier 4: Alpine, Aston Martin, Haas
Tier 5: Alfa Romeo, Williams

I also updated the engine performance, now the engines are with this performance:
1: Red Bull (598)
2: Ferrari (594)
3: Mercedes (584)
4: Alpine (564)

Another very important thing I did is to make cars much slower. Now...

Read more about this resource...

kevintaddo10 submitted a new resource:

F1 2022 realistic performances - This mod brings realistic performances (obv going to be updated in the future) of F1 2022 cars.

Read more about this resource...
I am very interested in this mod! I was planning to do one myself after some gps but as you did it i will be looking forward to try yours.

May i ask you, how did you come up with calculating the engine values? Having more than 19 lines I never figured that out.

Thanks for your help

I am very interested in this mod! I was planning to do one myself after some gps but as you did it i will be looking forward to try yours.

May i ask you, how did you come up with calculating the engine values? Having more than 19 lines I never figured that out.

Thanks for your help
hey there! happy to see the support. There is a line which calculates raw power, which is either 584 (Honda, Ferrari, Red Bull) or 598 (Mercedes). I just changed that line, even though I was thinking about improving much more the Merc engine to simulate the no-sidepod concept. Also, in a test I did with 2021 normal cars (that I might publish aswell if people care) I found some interesting lines, such as gear ratios (some lines made weird effects, some lines didnt change anything.), and I might try to do that aswell, seeing there is a focus on gear ratios more than other years. Also you can change how much power does an ERS mode give: for example, standard gives 0.4 power (dont quote me on that, i forgot the real values) on race, 0.7 in hotlap mode and 1 in overtake mode. I found you can do kind of a similar thing with fuel but i am not sure yet

Last edited:
This should be my team compatible. I mean the team performance charts probably won't be accurate in R&D section but outside of that, this should work fine with my team.

Nevermind, I see now lol. No my team files. You could technically put the my team files at the bare minimum and do it. IDK how well that would work. I really want to use this with my team as I want the heavier cars lol

hey there! happy to see the support. There is a line which calculates raw power, which is either 584 (Honda, Ferrari, Red Bull) or 598 (Mercedes). I just changed that line, even though I was thinking about improving much more the Merc engine to simulate the no-sidepod concept. Also, in a test I did with 2021 normal cars (that I might publish aswell if people care) I found some interesting lines, such as gear ratios (some lines made weird effects, some lines didnt change anything.), and I might try to do that aswell, seeing there is a focus on gear ratios more than other years. Also you can change how much power does an ERS mode give: for example, standard gives 0.4 power (dont quote me on that, i forgot the real values) on race, 0.7 in hotlap mode and 1 in overtake mode. I found you can do kind of a similar thing with fuel but i am not sure yet

Awesome, thanks. Didn't know about the raw power value. There are also interesting values concerning fuel tanks, such as a formula in the file and optimal torque with Mercedes fuel tanks being more performat

Nevermind, I see now lol. No my team files. You could technically put the my team files at the bare minimum and do it. IDK how well that would work. I really want to use this with my team as I want the heavier cars lol
thats what im going to do, very basic atm but i guess its better than nothing. Also, I was thinking about swapping Alfa and Haas for driver performances, so Alfa would be Haas but in game it'd still be shown at Alfa... i just cant see Magnussen last when Mick on a good day gets top 10

kevintaddo10 updated F1 2022 realistic performances with a new update entry:

Beta - Added MyTeam support and Dirty Air, Slipstream and DRS update

This is a basic update, but imo it adds some cool features.

1) MyTeam compability
Now the MyTeam car is fairly balanced to the rest of the team, even though I think you will be a little less competitive than before.

2) Dirty air, DRS and slipstream update
I slightly modified the dirty air (from the 15% loss in base game I put the value to 20% loss, as reported by drivers), the slipstream is way less powerful (before it caused a 15% loss, now the lost drag is about 7% less)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alpine is way of the pace. I don't understand how hamilton did that lap. AlphaTauri is a bit of the pace and i think that team performances should be a lot closer than this. Hope this informations help you.

Attachments

• feedback.png
    feedback.png
    317.8 KB · Views: 109
Alpine is way of the pace. I don't understand how hamilton did that lap. AlphaTauri is a bit of the pace and i think that team performances should be a lot closer than this. Hope this informations help you.
hey there, thanks for the feedback! to be honest I never experienced anything like this: I used mainly Spa, Barcelona and Singapore as testing grounds. Alpine should be in the midfield, and on bad days just ahead of Alfa and Williams. If you are trying at Monza, that is a bugged track: with simulations AI do impossible laptimes (i often experienced the bug you had with Hamilton but with max). This, to be honest, does not look like my mod. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling? I will check right now if there is any sort of bug. Again, thanks for the feedback!

hey there, thanks for the feedback! to be honest I never experienced anything like this: I used mainly Spa, Barcelona and Singapore as testing grounds. Alpine should be in the midfield, and on bad days just ahead of Alfa and Williams. If you are trying at Monza, that is a bugged track: with simulations AI do impossible laptimes (i often experienced the bug you had with Hamilton but with max). This, to be honest, does not look like my mod. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling? I will check right now if there is any sort of bug. Again, thanks for the feedback!
also, Haas looks way too good. Red Bull and Ferrari should nearly being as fast, with RB having a very little pace advantage. Mercedes is way too good aswell. The gaps from P1 to P20 should be around 2.5-3 seconds on longest tracks

NEVERMIND, edited

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 18.1%