F1 2022 Chassis

Misc F1 2022 Chassis 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
colephelps1 updated F1 2022 Chassis with a new update entry:

Fix on the previous update

Sorry guys, the last update didn't work so i had to re-make the update so this is the 1.3.1. This update fix the rear lights of the car.

View attachment 570664

This update changed only the "fe2_highLOD" and the "fe2_lowLOD" so you don't need to use the other files.

To use in the 2022 mod of @Thang Nguyen just duplicate, paste and rename to the car folder "fe2, me2, mc2..."

cheers.

Read the rest of this update entry...

because my computer doesn't support it and new f1 games don't provide this level of modding
I can help, if you upload the files and give me the coordinates, I'll make the compilation on my pc for you to post. It would be nice to have a pack of all classic cars, classic tracks and new tracks that came out of f1, to be able to play in the newest f1 like 2019 and 2020.

I can help, if you upload the files and give me the coordinates, I'll make the compilation on my pc for you to post. It would be nice to have a pack of all classic cars, classic tracks and new tracks that came out of f1, to be able to play in the newest f1 like 2019 and 2020.
It's currently not possible to insert new cars/chassis or tracks in F1 2015 and beyond, only texture mods are possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back