F1 2022 Chassis

Misc F1 2022 Chassis 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
colephelps1 submitted a new resource:

F1 2022 Chassis - Entire new chassis of 2022 F1 cars

Big thanks to @rafiq217 for converting this model.

Hello guys, another mod, and today it's the fix of the model converted by rafiq, made by TheoDev (https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/f1-generic-2022-3562a1c1935440bb8bdb4b1f04df0be1)

View attachment 567423
View attachment 567426

This new chassis contain:

- Entire new UV Mapping
- Entire new UV Mapping for HALO
- Reflections added
- New rear wing, more similar to the 2022 cars.

I'm...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man, great job, I will test it later. What does it mean "UV"? I see this a lot and I don't know what it is
UV is the mapping of the texture of the car, UV is this wireframes
final_uv.jpg

I think after seeing the 3d model in photoshop and in the game it looks different on the rear of the car, maybe the nd2 file for the tire position or something, in game I think the rear of the car is a little weird and in photoshop looks perfect, this is just my opinion, can this small problem be fixed?
comp1.png

I think after seeing the 3d model in photoshop and in the game it looks different on the rear of the car, maybe the nd2 file for the tire position or something, in game I think the rear of the car is a little weird and in photoshop looks perfect, this is just my opinion, can this small problem be fixed?
View attachment 567524
I lowered the rear wing position because in-game it was too high, and that was at the last moment before posting the mod. in the photoshop 3d model I didn't make this change, hence the difference.

View attachment 567524
but about the tyre, yeah, i didn't changed the .nd2 file so this could be a difference, but it was from the original mod converted frm rafiq. maybe i can see tomorrow if i can fix that

but about the tyre, yeah, i didn't changed the .nd2 file so this could be a difference, but it was from the original mod converted frm rafiq. maybe i can see tomorrow if i can fix that
today i did a few tries which paid off, the rear tire can shift a bit forward but i don't know it looks better or worse, the top image is before and bottom is after
test1.png

Last edited:
yes... it has some difference, i think the bottom is better
yes I also choose the bottom, I also see a small problem that is the DRS pusher or opener, small white object looks a bug, it's not where it should be, but overall the current model is very similar to the real 2022 car

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back