Resource icon

Misc F1 2021 Reshade reality Suite Reality Suite 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 1946917

Hi, very cool concept,

I think more people will be likely to give feedback when you post screenshots of how it looks

I REALLY like this, but I drive in cockpit view... and it's fisheye in that.. that sucks so bad. I just hate running TV pod since i have a cockpit, wheel, etc... anyway you can fix it for cockpit?
Hello sparticus, thanks for your feedback, the TV POD preset is intended to match the fisheye camera of the TV POD broadcast, if you have a specific request I can make a profile specific for you or suggest you to deactivate the shader "perfect perspective" ,to do so just open the reshade Overlay by pressing the "home" key on the keyboard and deactivate the shader (must be the first one on top) by unticking it. This alone removes the "fisheye" effect

xNAPx updated F1 2021 Reshade reality Suite with a new update entry:

Broadcast and TVPOD preset update

Slightly color adjustments for Boradcast sunny profile and reworked TV pod profile for gameplay sessions and new TV pod profile for Rainy weather added

for TV pod profile camera settings are the following

Camera 20
offset lateral 12
Offset Horizontal -5
Offset Vertical 18
Angle -20
Near Clip Plane -20
Camera Shake 20
Camera Movement 20

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, i just wanna ask how much demanding is this mod on FPS?
Can't really say, it depends on multiple factors like your configuration and GPU. If you have a gpu screen overlay check it yourself by pressing the key button "INS" next to the button HOME on your keyboard to disable the effects and compare it yourself for better prediction. I can say on my configuration the mod costs me around 15% of GPU usage

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%