F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

is it possible to convert the livery of Racing Point BWT 2020 from the F1 2020 game into the F1 2021 game so I can use it on the FOM car or even on the Mercedes/aston martin chassis for myteam?

If you want to use it as a default car in the game, you could do it with the Modular Mod FOM Swap Package:
I think you misunterstood me. I meant I want to use the Racing Point BWT livery with either the mercedes chassis or the aston martin chassis in my team so that I can be the 11th team on the grid as Racing point. I just don't know houw I could do that. I know that I can use the F1 Teams for MyTeam mod but I just need the livery for the specific chassis.

I think you misunterstood me. I meant I want to use the Racing Point BWT livery with either the mercedes chassis or the aston martin chassis in my team so that I can be the 11th team on the grid as Racing point. I just don't know houw I could do that. I know that I can use the F1 Teams for MyTeam mod but I just need the livery for the specific chassis.
I see, unfortunately, I only design My Team mods so I can't help you

This is not possible. The F1 Team liveries are modified to only work with each specific chassis. You would have to create a new BWT livery for each chassis, and due to the extremely restrictive nature of the F1 Team UVs, you would not be able to reproduce the livery accurately.

Hi, can anyone let me know the exact location of the ERP file where I can change the garage crew (headphones, shirts, shorts, trousers, trainers...)? I have searched through multiple ones which I thought were it but none of them seem to be changing the textures in game.

Hi, can anyone let me know the exact location of the ERP file where I can change the garage crew (headphones, shirts, shorts, trousers, trainers...)? I have searched through multiple ones which I thought were it but none of them seem to be changing the textures in game.
Use Modular Mods makes it easier and there is no chance of messing up the default game files

• Deleted member 408599

Hello. I made a beautiful Bridgestone tire for cars like Ferrari f2000. The problem is that when the tire rotates... you can't see the texture rotate... it's lost.
But if I brake... everything is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes