F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

Well ok;

- ERP archiver to open ERP
- Numbers doesnt work like this. 1 to 99 is 99 standalone texture to any car. So every number exist already for real team and myteam.
- You cant put your name, unless to put it directly to your myteam car, but will be on both car
Oh no no, I wasn't talking about "my name on the car", I meant my name within that file. Like, let's say I ("John Smith") create my own career and pick a number no other driver has taken (eg. 70). I reckon it'll say my name in that file somewhere, right next to 70. "John Smith_70" or something like that?

Then all I'd have to do will be change the 70 to 1 and the number will be on my car. Otherwise, how would I know which number to change? Sry for that misunderstanding mate!

Oh no no, I wasn't talking about "my name on the car", I meant my name within that file. Like, let's say I ("John Smith") create my own career and pick a number no other driver has taken (eg. 70). I reckon it'll say my name in that file somewhere, right next to 70. "John Smith_70" or something like that?

Then all I'd have to do will be change the 70 to 1 and the number will be on my car. Otherwise, how would I know which number to change? Sry for that misunderstanding mate!
If you mean to use a number tooken by an other driver for your own driver, simply open the ERP of the team, extract the desire number, like extract number 2, go to number 70 in ERP import the number 2 files. Like this when you choose number 70 in game, number 2 will be showen on the car

ego erp archiver seems to have turned some of my greens into black and idea why?
1651263081431.png

Ego erp^
1651263137355.png

Photoshop^

i still can't figure it out. i still have the problem when i put a blank file in the s_ and m/n_
You shouldn't be blanking the `_s` file, and you never want to blank the _n on a race suit either way. Further more If you're using the `deluxe` livery you shouldn't have to touch the `_m` file as, afaik, it's not a race suit with colours that can be changed.

Most likely the issue is your texture map, your conversion process, or how you are modifying the `.erps`

1. What program are you editing in? Photoshop?
2. What export settings are you using to create you `.dds` files?
3. Have you added your texture to all 3 Deluxe`.erp` files?

Cheers

You shouldn't be blanking the `_s` file, and you never want to blank the _n on a race suit either way. Further more If you're using the `deluxe` livery you shouldn't have to touch the `_m` file as, afaik, it's not a race suit with colours that can be changed.

Most likely the issue is your texture map, your conversion process, or how you are modifying the `.erps`

1. What program are you editing in? Photoshop?
2. What export settings are you using to create you `.dds` files?
3. Have you added your texture to all 3 Deluxe`.erp` files?

Cheers
Hey, thanks for a helpfull reply.

1. Yes i used a cracked version of Photoshop :)
2. I did, DDS. the screenshot i sent is what i selected,
3. Yes the suit, helmet and gloves.erp

So i guess i have to verify my files and do it again without the s, m and n_'s?

Thanks for the reply and i hope you help me soon again!
Regards Trice
1651586910015.png

1651586924713.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 93 57.4%